PDA

View Full Version : Archive Library?

msfossey
July 4th, 2013, 11:45
Is the Archive Library still active? Everytime I try to do a search under the author's name I get the "404" message. It doen't matter who or what I am serching for. Is there a better way to search for files here? Just wondering.

Thanks,

msfossey

Allen
July 4th, 2013, 13:36
The Archive Library is no longer active. Most of the files have been moved to the main Library.

Rami
July 4th, 2013, 17:17
Msfossey,

Use the library search tool. The library archive is dead, permanently. However, if a file you are looking for is missing, we are restoring them, one gem at a time.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links_search.php?action=search

msfossey
July 4th, 2013, 22:20
Looking for the update for the Alphasim B-17D that Oldwheat has done. I believe the file name is "b 17dzip", but have not had any success. Would appreciate it if someone could upload it.

Thanks for the information guys,

msfossey

Rami
July 5th, 2013, 03:33
Looking for the update for the Alphasim B-17D that Oldwheat has done. I believe the file name is "b 17dzip", but have not had any success. Would appreciate it if someone could upload it.

Thanks for the information guys,

msfossey

It's confirmed, as of right now it does not exist in the new library.

msfossey
July 5th, 2013, 16:49
Thanks Rami, good to know. So if anyone has a copy of Oldwheat's updates for the Alphasim B-17D, I would greatly appreciate it if they could upload it here (if permissable) or send it via email.

Thanks,

msfossey

Dangerousdave26
July 19th, 2013, 09:21
I found b_17d.zip on the .net server.

I just need Rami to let me know if it needs uploading. I know you guys combined a lot of the updates to the original packages to stream line installations.

Rami
July 19th, 2013, 10:24
I found b_17d.zip on the .net server.

I just need Rami to let me know if it needs uploading. I know you guys combined a lot of the updates to the original packages to stream line installations.

Dave,

Go right ahead, mon ami! :salute: