PDA

View Full Version : Wozza's T6 problem

greenie
July 1st, 2013, 03:34
First of all I would like to thank John for his work on the T6 . Really a superb update , thank you.

The problem I am having is opening the canopy . It doesn't respond to shift E nor when I click on the red window handle . Has anybody got some clues for me ? Thanks

I haven't stopped flying this all week and I love those paints !!

ThinkingManNeil
July 1st, 2013, 03:49
After hitting SHIFT+E, grab the canopy frame towards the top on your left with your cursor, then pull back and down. Closes by grabbing lower part of the frame and pulling forward and up. Easy peasy...

N.

PS. Don't forget to hit SHIFT+1 to bring up the options menu for the pilot, pitot cover, wheel chocks, and tailhook...

greenie
July 1st, 2013, 04:42
Well that worked !! ...thank you Neil.
A manual canopy , fancy that ! ..most of my models , as with everybody elses , go automatically after clicking the "spot"

Cheers , even more happy now !

Bomber_12th
July 1st, 2013, 05:35
Also, in addition to the features that Neil mentions, if you want to do some back-seat flying, click on the gauge cover plate that is in the center of the rear instrument panel and this will load the pilot model into the front seat so that it provides a more realistic experience of having to look around the guy in front.

ThinkingManNeil
July 1st, 2013, 05:53
Hat tip to John who clued me in to the canopy...and the start up procedure...and the options menu...and the backseat driver :applause:

N.

Mach3DS
July 1st, 2013, 07:23
Thanks for that tip John! I was flying around from the back seat wishing there was a guy up front! Now there can be! :)