PDA

View Full Version : Deer=1 Human=0

Panther_99FS
June 27th, 2013, 12:51
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94bbuc_relw

Tako_Kichi
June 27th, 2013, 13:11
Good job he had his camera up to his face otherwise he could easily have lost an eye! :isadizzy:

Navy Chief
June 27th, 2013, 14:18
Moron! NC

Panther_99FS
June 27th, 2013, 14:42
Moron! NC

Well, he is a Canon shooter....:icon_lol:
(Sorry Canon folks, couldn't resist throwing that one in...:icon_lol:)

Roger
June 27th, 2013, 15:16
The world seems to be full of silly people who utterly underestimate the power and unpredictability of nature. He is clearly a future Darwin award winner.

beana51
June 27th, 2013, 16:51
Petting Gators,hugging bears feeding skunks,getting Close to Horny bucks can be hazardous to your health...Like we Love Disney...But in the real world this is not the thing to do!....However this is no "BAMBI' ,,,NITWITS!

stansdds
June 27th, 2013, 18:09
Stupid is as stupid does. :isadizzy:

robert41
June 27th, 2013, 18:27
Some people just do not give their brains much of a chance.

OleBoy
June 27th, 2013, 19:55
That guy is truly an idiot. More so since he (or someone) uploaded the video.
I wonder if his health care provider would continue his medical insurance if they saw this? I doubt it.

Speaking of deer, I hit one two nights ago while driving our car. Car=1 Deer=dead. Now I have to repair the damage. :blind:

stansdds
June 28th, 2013, 03:17
That guy is truly an idiot. More so since he (or someone) uploaded the video.
I wonder if his health care provider would continue his medical insurance if they saw this? I doubt it.

Speaking of deer, I hit one two nights ago while driving our car. Car=1 Deer=dead. Now I have to repair the damage. :blind:

Depending upon the extent of the damage, the deer might have actually won that round. :isadizzy:

aeronca1
June 28th, 2013, 06:59
Reminds me of the old Saying: You can't design anything foolproof, because fools are so ingeniously stupid.

pfflyers
June 28th, 2013, 11:40
I don't know where he is that the deer are so tame. The mule deer around here would never let you get that close. If they did they'd end up mounted over someone's fireplace or in their meat locker (or both).

OleBoy
June 28th, 2013, 16:33
Depending upon the extent of the damage, the deer might have actually won that round. :isadizzy:

You're right. Either way the deer wins as it comes out of somebodys pocket. In our case the car is old enough that it's had only liability for several years. The deer ended up taking out the headlight, breaking the bumper, pushing/rolling in the left fender, buckling the hood a tad and breaking the fender well liner. I grabbed a cup of coffee this AM and pulled it into the garage for evaluation. After about an hour I had the fender looking almost perfect and the bumper back in alignment. All seam lines looked OK. A trip to the salvage yard gave me a new headlight and fender well trim pieces for $40. There's a slight buckle in the hood. All in all none of the paint was lost to visible cracking (yet!) The outcome is almost perfect as it was prior.

stiz
June 28th, 2013, 17:57
the only fort william i know off is in scotland (below ben nevis) i'm suprised the buck didnt blot though! ..

txnetcop
June 29th, 2013, 06:32
He said that 30 years of a vegetarian just came to a finish...the IDIOT! What was he thinkin'???