PDA

View Full Version : new Carenado Commander 114 FDE uploaded

bstolle
June 20th, 2013, 11:02
Hi folks,

FYI, as the Rockwell Commander is one of the very few really interesting looking GA props IMO, I've decided to make a completely new FDE for it.
Just uploaded the files at simviation.com, flightsim.com and sent the files to Carenado.
So these files should be available from all three sources within the next few days.
Until then you can verify what this plane can do......http://www.commander.org/Bergcom/Video/Hoover.htm
BTW, thanx to Dimus and Barfly for the extensive and precise (lenghty) beta testing!

best regards

Bernt

joanvalley
June 20th, 2013, 13:03
Amazing! Most appreciated mate.

Jose Valdez.

Firekitten
June 20th, 2013, 14:04
Awesome as usual Bernt!

clmooring
June 20th, 2013, 16:46
Thanks Bernt. The 114 is one of my favorite GA planes too. I fly the Carenado version regularly. I cant wait to download your new files! I have seen the video of Mr Hoover flying the 114 before. I cant wait to try some rolls!

Dimus
June 20th, 2013, 23:04
You can do those rolls now in the 114, and loops too! This FDE is pure pleasure!

wapanomi
June 21st, 2013, 07:22
That's great ! I love the 114 since I've seen a very special civilian acrobatic team flying this plane, that was in Sanicole airshow, in 2009, I think...

It will be a pleasure to fly with one of your so nice FDE's !

BigBry
June 21st, 2013, 17:46
This is very good news indeed. And an instant "reinstall" decision for me.

and... This just mit be my first post on the SOH forum after reading since many years. Looking forward to increasing my participation. Now just need to polish up my profile and createa worthy sig block. :guinness:

clmooring
June 21st, 2013, 18:44
I looked on flightsim and couldnt find it. Is it available anywhere yet

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Sundog
June 21st, 2013, 19:49
The FDE is definitely available at Flightsim now (11PM Friday CDT USA).

bstolle
June 21st, 2013, 19:50
Yes, since yesterday at simviation and flightsim. Just enter e.g. 'stolle' into the search page, nothing else.

clmooring
June 21st, 2013, 20:16
I will. Thanks.

joanvalley
June 22nd, 2013, 00:07
Bernt, any chance you could take a look at the Carenado C208 Caravan FDE please? I find the aircraft great in terms of looks but it lacks I think that great touch of yours on a single turboprop. As an example, I slowly throttle up and the power stays low but with just a touch of the throttle lever it jumps and gets way too much power, so when taxing and landing, it's like a bit up, then down on the throttle, a bit up then quickly down or the aircraft will run too fast or just won't touch down.

Thanks for your incredible work mate.

Jose Valdez.

Dain Arns
June 22nd, 2013, 01:21
Bernt, any chance you could take a look at the Carenado C208 Caravan FDE please? I find the aircraft great in terms of looks but it lacks I think that great touch of yours on a single turboprop. As an example, I slowly throttle up and the power stays low but with just a touch of the throttle lever it jumps and gets way too much power, so when taxing and landing, it's like a bit up, then down on the throttle, a bit up then quickly down or the aircraft will run too fast or just won't touch down.

Thanks for your incredible work mate.

Jose Valdez.

Bernt already did that. :d (http://www.carenado.com/CarSite/Portal/index.php?accion=update)

Go to Carenado's Updates page, click on "C208 - FSX Optional Patch"
You'll see it was done by Mr. Stolle himself.
http://www.carenado.com/CarSite/Portal/index.php?accion=update

joanvalley
June 22nd, 2013, 13:06
I'm so there then! LOL! THANKS!

Jose.

doublecool
June 22nd, 2013, 15:12
Very Nice... Thank you bstolle
:salute:

clmooring
June 23rd, 2013, 18:47
I downloaded the new C114 fde and it is great. Lots of rolls. Need practice to look like Mr Hoover. Seems to float more than before but with the low wings that is probably right.

P.S. thanks Bernt!