PDA

View Full Version : Skysim Mirage IIIE Help!

Cleartheprop
June 19th, 2013, 09:52
Hello!
I have not used the Skysim Mirage IIIE for a long time. And here is what I get when I open the FSX selection window :
When I record a flight with Fsrecorder, I get the same thing flying in FSX!
What about this issue? Thanks for your feedback.

Mach3DS
June 19th, 2013, 10:28
Select the aircraft. It's not loading everything. It happens until you've selected the aircraft one time, then return to the main menu. All should be well after that.

Cleartheprop
June 19th, 2013, 11:38
Select the aircraft. It's not loading everything. It happens until you've selected the aircraft one time, then return to the main menu. All should be well after that.
thanks for your input.
Whenever I select the aircraft, I see it properly in FSX...until I record a flight with Fsrecorder and reload the flight. Then I see the skeleton of the Mirage III. Doesn't do that with any other fsx add-on (except WBS early P-51's).

Mach3DS
June 19th, 2013, 11:53
This same thing also happens to me when I try and play back a recorded flight with fsrecorder. However, the only solution I have found, is that I can get the aircraft to appear so long as the mirage is selected as the user aircraft in advanced menu. Meaning that if you are playing back with another aircraft, you have to have loaded the FSX flight with the skysim mirage, and it must be set as the primary aircraft when you start playback. I'd also be interested in anyone has a solution to this problem.

Cleartheprop
June 19th, 2013, 12:03
This same thing also happens to me when I try and play back a recorded flight with fsrecorder. However, the only solution I have found, is that I can get the aircraft to appear so long as the mirage is selected as the user aircraft in advanced menu. Meaning that if you are playing back with another aircraft, you have to have loaded the FSX flight with the skysim mirage, and it must be set as the primary aircraft when you start playback. I'd also be interested in anyone has a solution to this problem.

Yes, thats exactly what happens! but I think it has to do with the security/anti-piracy system of the file..
Its really a pain in the neck as I wanted to fly and record flights with different other types of aircrafts....