PDA

View Full Version : Happy Fathers Day!

FSX68
June 16th, 2013, 05:21
I want to wish a Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there, especially to the ones that have helped me out when I've had
issues with FSX in some fashion or form and for the knowledge and experience I have gained from you all. I really appreciate each
and all of your help whenever I get "stuck" or something is broken that is FSX related. And to those of you that are not yet Dad's, thank's
goes out to you as well.

Have a Happy Father's Day to you all. :wavey::icon_lol:

txnetcop
June 16th, 2013, 05:40
Yesirreeee a very Happy Fathers Day to all you guys out there who have either raised your kids or someone else's kids! I've had the pain and pleasure of doing both. They are the future and we have a hand in shaping their lives.
Ted

beana51
June 16th, 2013, 05:48
Congratulations to all the Dads here,I feel your pain..A tough job,a Dad.Trying to make "People' out of Monsters and in doing so ,being short circuited by Moms!,,They paint us as the Bad guy,The Enforcer...What Mom never Scared the Be- Jesus out of a kid by saying."YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL YOUR FATHER COME HOME"..a Moms cowardly approach to Raising kids...When Sons,who are Moms Pets,they evolve to the plight of being a father them selves!, and only when they too become one..Then I tell them "YOUR KIDS SHOULD DO TO YOU WHAT YOU DID TO ME"...Now Daughters ..Thats serous stuff..You can be a PAL to your Son,But you must be a Father to your Daughter..They hold you up to an impossible standard!..and A father cannot fail them.

So now they come,with Gifts,Like the Magi to their Savior,The Expected one!...Its my day where my investment pays off....Dam its like Christmas,Getting Gifts!....They know its not BVDs ,Socks,Stinky water I want but in fact I want TOYS...A Father needs toys for his busy box,,,And They Do Provide them..Great Stuff!......I have been a river to my people for many years...and all I heard from them was KEEP FLOWING DAD!..And I did...

All you Dads Have a good one..Those with Dads..Do Your duty!...Dads are hard to come buy!!!....Vin!!. http://images.proboards.com/v5/images/smiley/wink.png