PDA

View Full Version : Attention Yago9 - Sea Fury Repaints

Flyboy208
January 11th, 2009, 20:07
Lucian, I don't want to seem like a begger here, but with the recent revamp of the Hawker Sea Fury, I am sure I am not alone in craving your spectacular repaints for it!

Cheers! Mike :amen:

whitehawk_2009
January 11th, 2009, 21:05
Mike, I hope I didn't offend you with my post in the update thread. There was no slight intended.

I also enjoy Lucian's work and hope he share some more of his talent!

WH

Flyboy208
January 12th, 2009, 07:01
No problem, not offended at all. Mike :wiggle:

nazca_steve
January 19th, 2009, 08:49
With no intention of hijacking this thread at all, I've got a couple of repaints going over at CBFSIM which Peter Forster is planning to publish with the next SF update:

http://www.cbfsim.org/cbfsim/cbfsBB/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15700&start=30

I'm not planning to do many, and would dearly love to see more. I'm not familiar with Lucien's work, but they are being craved, I would love to see them!

ATB,

Steve

Wing_Z
January 19th, 2009, 11:27
Great to see this excellent model getting some more attention.
Some of my favourite screenshots have been made around it - in fact there was one which actually made it into the exhibition space at the San Diego Aerospace Museum!
Ahem...

Blackbird686
January 19th, 2009, 11:54
I believe Yago did a couple of repaints for the Sea Fury.... a Canadian variant "Argonaut" and a British Royal Navy paint as well.

BB686:USA-flag:

Robert MORANE-SAULNIER
January 19th, 2009, 11:59
Exactly !!! The British Royal Navy is a RN110 immatriculated, as an original version of Barry/Hanvey, but in photorealist mod...

delta_lima
February 11th, 2009, 14:03
Hello,

What ever happend to these repaints?

thanks,

dl

Blackbird686
February 12th, 2009, 10:27
DL --

I found the only two Sea Fury repaints done by Yago9, over at what used to be the "Screen Shot Art" website. That site is now known as "Screen Shot World", but Yago9 has been known to post his work at different sites for a short period of time, and then pull them off, and they aren't at SSW. These are older repaints so you might try Avsim, Flightsim or Simviation. Lucian is very specific about his work and doesn't seem to keen to the idea of others uploading it to any website, free, or payware.:hand:

BB686:USA-flag:

delta_lima
February 12th, 2009, 20:50
Thanks BB,

Yeah, a shame - I've got a real Sea Fury bug right now .... :(

At least, I picked up Bob's prop texture for the Sea Fury - that was a nice find ... :)

dl