PDA

View Full Version : OH TBF_AVENGER Skin VT-19

Captain Kurt
June 2nd, 2013, 21:46
I'm working on a new campaign so I'm posting a few skins and planes tonight as part of the prep for it.

Grumman TBF Avenger No.56 VT-19, USS Lexington CV-16, August 1944. This is a provisional paint scheme. I have a written description of how VT-19 marked their Avengers but I have never been able to find a photograph to confirm it. If anyone has a source please let me know through the forum at the Sim-Outhouse and I will update this skin.

This is a repaint of The B24 Guy's Overhauled TBF avenger including damage files, new dp, and air file.

This model requires Dbolt's Enhanced U.S. Weapons Addon for CFS2 v2.0a - available at SOH

CREDITS:

Scott Johnson (The B24 Guy) for providing all us simmers with this unmirrored model.
Sergio Dolcemascolo for his accurate US ordinance package

UncleTgt
June 3rd, 2013, 03:55
Hi CK,

Found this profile, will check my hard copy resources for photos when I'm at home tonight...

Rami
June 3rd, 2013, 06:05
Captain Kurt,

This is outstanding work, and you put me to shame, because you do everything, including all the repaints, yourself! Incredible job! :ernae:

Captain Kurt
June 4th, 2013, 09:48
Way to go UT, thank you.

Here is the corrected skin. I will ask Rami to replace the file in the Library with this one.

Captain Kurt
June 4th, 2013, 13:02
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/soh_ftp/uploads/imageuploads/646713703692924538.jpg
A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Skins - American

Description: Grumman TBF-1C Avenger No.91 VT-19, USS Lexington CV-16, October 1944.

Thanks to UncleTgt who was able to supply me with a profile to confirm VT-19 markings.

This is a repaint of The B24 Guy's Overhauled TBF avenger including damage files, new dp, and air file.

This model requires Dbolt's Enhanced U.S. Weapons Addon for CFS2 v2.0a - available at SOH

CREDITS:

Scott Johnson (The B24 Guy) for providing all us simmers with this unmirrored model.
Sergio Dolcemascolo for his accurate US ordinance package
UncleTgt for the markings profile.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit OH TBF_AVENGER Corrected Skin VT-19.zip (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?linkid=16569&catid=57)
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.