PDA

View Full Version : Checklist for the 200D

Dexdoggy
January 11th, 2009, 15:09
Not sure if this is of any use to anybody - I have created a quick checklist you can add in for Piglet's fantastic 200D.

It's a simple edit in the aircraft file to add this html page; and at the moment it's a WIP so I still need to sort out some rough engine details (RPM cruise and stuff).

BUT... how do I attach it? Or upload? :help: (SorryMeDumb!)

Bjoern
January 12th, 2009, 03:07
Reply screen -> button "manage attachments" -> make sure the file to upload is in the proper format (you can temporarily give it a different, forum compatible suffix without braking it) -> "browse" button -> select file -> hit "upload" -> wait -> submit reply -> done.

The hardest part is actually finding the "manage uploads" button. If you have to use a different file type (suffix) for the upload, make sure to inform others about the original format for the file in your post.

Dexdoggy
January 12th, 2009, 16:05
Reply screen -> button "manage attachments" -> make sure the file to upload is in the proper format (you can temporarily give it a different, forum compatible suffix without braking it) -> "browse" button -> select file -> hit "upload" -> wait -> submit reply -> done.

The hardest part is actually finding the "manage uploads" button. If you have to use a different file type (suffix) for the upload, make sure to inform others about the original format for the file in your post.

Thanks Bjoern, I will give that a go!

Dexdoggy
January 12th, 2009, 16:28
Ok, here we go!

Attached file is saved as a pdf. Download and please rename it from "Check Aero Commander 200D.pdf" to "Check Aero Commander 200D.htm"

Here it is! 71129

Save this htm file in your 200D folder within flightsim. Open the 200D "aircraft.cfg" file (after back-up, of course!) and change the line:
kb_checklists=
to read
kb_checklists=Check Aero Commander 200D

You need to do this for each aircraft in this config file if you want the checklist to show up for each plane! Save and close, now go fly!

Remember everybody, this is a WIP; if any of you have more data to add or fix where I have stuffed it, please let me know!
And special thanks to Piglet who is much honoured for his fantastic and peculiar planes! :applause:(PS - Tim - Where are the dog treats???!)

FAC257
January 12th, 2009, 17:15
I have an actual 1966 Aero Commander Model 200 Owners Manual sitting here on my desk. If there's any info you need out of it let me know.

FAC

Piglet
January 12th, 2009, 17:29
PS - Tim - Where are the dog treats???!)

Since I worked with the RL owner on the 200, I wanted a more faithful repo of the cockpit. But not to worry, the Cylon Raider will have Cylon Nuts. And the Viper will have Dagget Kibble.:wavey: