PDA

View Full Version : military channel this afternoon

Daveroo
June 1st, 2013, 15:19
military channel this afternoon..right now is the Vietnamese tunnels...but the two shows before..both very good.history exposed,is the show's name..but bullet points is good too,..bullet points will repeat at 10pm PST and then the History Exposed will repete,after..starting with the Panama invasion and then to Vietnam...i personally am finding them very interresting...like in one show some north vietnamese soldiers were saying had the US used heavy armor on the HO CHI MIHN trail rather than just trying to bomb it and use air attacks..well airbourne ground attack..he says he thinks the US could have done alot of damage on the ground..his comannder even had said it..they werent sure why they didnt attack on the ground on the trail...and there are other little bits of things that we (the USA) either could have faired a bit better..or been able to leave...had johnson and mcanamara not been who they were..and no i wont start...

wow...my mother has come in my rv and totally made me lose my thought process....maybe ill revisit this..but ive got to go now...unexpected family..:icon_eek: