PDA

View Full Version : New bird!!

nik112
May 30th, 2013, 00:23
Hi all
Kazunori Ito released at flightsim his new bf-109g--search for " bf106g6_423.zip ". Also mikezola had released a wonderful skin set here at fs2004 skin section

search sor--"Skinpack for Ito-San's Bf-109G-6.zip":mix-smi::icon29:

And converted easily

cheers

Naismith
May 30th, 2013, 01:12
He specifically states in the readme he does not want it put in CFS though.

kelticheart
May 30th, 2013, 01:56
He specifically states in the readme he does not want it put in CFS though.

I think he means that no conversion files for use in CFS2 should be reuploaded on the Net. Then everybody at home, on an individual pc, is free to comply or not.

At any rate Ito's models, considering they are built for MS civilian sims and there's no need to display them in numbers, are not multi-LOD and quite framerate heavy. Sometimes, they are not even conversion-friendly and the converted *.mdl shows several animation glitches here and there.

I do not think this Bf109G-6/R6 is better than Akemi Mizoguchi's very same model, specifically built for CFS2, multi-LOD and with modelled break parts. There are also older Rebuffat's models, still visually excellent and very framerate friendly as well.

Cheers!
KH :ernae:

misson
June 1st, 2013, 08:25
Hi all
Kazunori Ito released at flightsim his new bf-109g--search for " bf106g6_423.zip ". Also mikezola had released a wonderful skin set here at fs2004 skin section

search sor--"Skinpack for Ito-San's Bf-109G-6.zip":mix-smi::icon29:

And converted easily

cheers I dont know if this only have happened to me , but trying to download these skins , the search tool does not work properly. So I have not them.
Btw someone can splain to us, how the search tool must be used ?

nik112
June 2nd, 2013, 00:21
I dont know if this only have happened to me , but trying to download these skins , the search tool does not work properly. So I have not them.
Btw someone can splain to us, how the search tool must be used ?

Hi misson
Go to http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links_search.php?&keyword=messerschmitt&sort=h&page=2- and paste "Skinpack for Ito-San's Bf-109G-6.zip" with the quotation marks and you'll find it and the middle of the 4th page

cheers

misson
June 2nd, 2013, 05:49
Hi misson
Go to http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links_search.php?&keyword=messerschmitt&sort=h&page=2- and paste "Skinpack for Ito-San's Bf-109G-6.zip" with the quotation marks and you'll find it and the middle of the 4th page

cheersthanks nik ! this time works for me , and i did the same the last time, so i cant understand. any way , i have the skins now. thank u friend!