PDA

View Full Version : More bad news on the Lockheed Hudson

Francois
May 23rd, 2013, 23:05
...... it is not ready yet..... we wanted to fix the inverted texture.... and also due to other work the installer and doc wasn't ready in time.... working on it NOW.

Some GOOD news to go with it too though......... we'll release it for FREE after all...... charging 5 Euros is more work in administrating and labor than it would bring us..... so lets just say that owners of the full package (which IS a prerequisite !) just got lucky, hmmmmm ? :wavey:

AussieMan
May 24th, 2013, 00:29
That is great news Francois.

But as I got my Hudson for free (Beta tester) I would like to make a small donation to help to offset Simon's costs so can you point me in the right direction please.

I won't be able to do anything until I get paid on Thursday.

Francois
May 24th, 2013, 00:33
Hi Pat, THIS is the link on our shop page for donations to Simon: http://silvercloud-store.com/index.php?dispatch=statistics.banners&banner_id=8

If it doesn't work, just go to the shop and look in the right-hand column....

THANKS !

Geomitrak
May 24th, 2013, 07:07
...... it is not ready yet..... we wanted to fix the inverted texture.... and also due to other work the installer and doc wasn't ready in time.... working on it NOW.Some GOOD news to go with it too though......... we'll release it for FREE after all...... charging 5 Euros is more work in administrating and labor than it would bring us..... so lets just say that owners of the full package (which IS a prerequisite !) just got lucky, hmmmmm ? :wavey:Add five Euros to the price of the Anson. ;)

Francois
May 24th, 2013, 07:26
Haha ! We SHOULD.

But nah..... we just love making this stuff........ alright, alright, call us stupid :icon_lol:

Daveroo
May 24th, 2013, 07:49
Haha ! We SHOULD.

But nah..... we just love making this stuff........ alright, alright, call us stupid :icon_lol:

not stupid...keep your prices on the lower side,do "update packages" for free to owners of the "complete original purchase package",and then have a "donate to future project development" button...those of us who understands what that means..may just dontate from time to time to help develop a quality plane at a lower affordable price....

Francois
May 24th, 2013, 07:55
Fortunately "quite a few of you" DO .......... and thanks for that ! :wavey:

Naismith
May 24th, 2013, 11:15
What a refreshing attitude in these days of the cash grab society we seem to live in. You are to be commended. :medals:

Francois
May 24th, 2013, 12:51
Well we're not in this to get rich, just wanting to make a modest living AND enjoy what we love doing best....... we still think that combination will help us survive :kilroy: