PDA

View Full Version : Mumbai ATC tower

Daveroo
May 20th, 2013, 19:30
new ATC tower in Mumbai ,the reason for the post...notice the crane on the roof,i was looking at it and wondering if it was a construction crane since the "conversation area" under the pic says it isnt open as yet,or if its a permanant window washers crane..i think its the latter ,but after staring at the picture for a but.i noticed the cable off the crane and only then did i spot the basket...lol...now how would YOU like to be in that basket working out there??.....me?..no thanks...did my share of heights already..

http://www.airliners.net/photo//2263076/L/&sid=565e74487cf0fb6525fdc8a165fe5daf

stansdds
May 21st, 2013, 01:12
I expect whoever is in the basket is happy to have a job. It's all good until that crane arm lets go. :isadizzy:

StormILM
May 21st, 2013, 01:53
Cool find! See that 787 lifting off in the background.

SSI01
May 21st, 2013, 05:49
Makes one consider the logistical planning that must go into window-washing. Make sure your potty breaks are taken care of before you get into the car, and maybe you'd better bring your lunch with you.

OBIO
May 21st, 2013, 17:40
Yeah...that looks scary...but still safer than being a police office in a number of large US cities I can think off.

Tim

stansdds
May 22nd, 2013, 04:12
Yeah...that looks scary...but still safer than being a police office in a number of large US cities I can think off.

Tim

Or worse yet, a convenience store clerk.

Odie
May 23rd, 2013, 12:41
Yeah, with my luck, I'd get the partner in the gondola that's a fun-guy...you know, likes to rock the bucket, shake the guide wires, hang off the edge.....