PDA

View Full Version : The "Atta Boy" Award to Bill Ortiz!

falcon409
May 15th, 2013, 21:27
Bill is featured in an in-depth interview from flightsim.com. Congrats to Lionheart on his selection to be an interviewee and his amazing talents as a prolific developer for all these many years. Take a look and read all about his background and his thoughts on developing for flightsim now and in the future. Good Stuff! :applause::applause:

pilottj
May 15th, 2013, 21:42
Q'PLA Bill!!:salute::icon29:

roger-wilco-66
May 15th, 2013, 22:00
Great article, thanks for sharing this. :salute:

:guinness: for Bill!

Cheers,
Mark

papab
May 16th, 2013, 03:12
Great article.....
Great work Bill!
Thanks for your support.

Rick

MudMarine
May 16th, 2013, 03:25
Didn't take an article for me to know Bill is a great person.....already knew that! :-)

Roger
May 16th, 2013, 04:06
Yep:applause:

More here... http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?78351-Lionheart-gets-the-third-degree&goto=newpost

Marvin Carter
May 16th, 2013, 12:53
Thanks Bill, for all your contributions to this wonderful thing we call "Flightsim"!!!

kilo delta
May 16th, 2013, 14:12
Apart from being a fantastic fs developer...Bill has always come across as a respectful,modest and true gent in the Flight Sim world. Well done, Lionheart.:applause:

Killbilly
May 16th, 2013, 17:52
Apart from being a fantastic fs developer...Bill has always come across as a respectful,modest and true gent in the Flight Sim world. Well done, Lionheart.:applause:

Indeed! An innovator as well. Good on you, Bill (and good on your whole team).

Sundog
May 16th, 2013, 18:06
That was an excellent interview. It was also nice to see him mention Bill (And Lynn) Lyons. They were always so nice. His Graf Zeppelin is still one of my all time favorite releases. Also, since Bill Leaming only lives a few miles away, I can tell you he is a great guy as well, and someone I have to stop by and say, "Hi!" to again. So far, everything on Bill's future release list is also on my future purchase list. What causes that? ;) Oh, and I'd have to say my favorite Lionheart release, so far, is still the Tailwind. Affordable high performance is what that plane is.

txnetcop
May 16th, 2013, 18:18
Outstanding service to God and your work Bill!:salute:
Ted

Lionheart
May 16th, 2013, 19:13
Many thanks guys. Im only a humble poly bender. Thats all.

Man, I had so many mis-spellings. sigh....

Hard to believe I had that many uploads.

n4gix
May 17th, 2013, 08:08
Also, since Bill Leaming only lives a few miles away, I can tell you he is a great guy as well, and someone I have to stop by and say, "Hi!" to again.
I tender my sincerest congratulations to Bill 0. as well. "Sundog," know that you are always welcome to drop by anytime and stay as long as you like!

Dimus
May 17th, 2013, 08:56
Oh, and I'd have to say my favorite Lionheart release, so far, is still the Tailwind. Affordable high performance is what that plane is.

I fully concur! That was my first purchase from Lionheart and is still my favorite. I feel that this is a plane that could easily be my own and expresses the way I would like to fly.

The last one has been the DR400 and it brought back vivid memories of flying one in Switzerland. Thank you Bill for your creations and congratulation on a fine interview.:applause: