PDA

View Full Version : Bassingbourn airfield for FSX uploaded to Avsim

Shylock
January 11th, 2009, 01:42
Hiya fellas I completed my Bassingbourn Airfield for FSX and uploaded it to AVSIM in the FSX scenery. Its my first ever attempt at a scenery. I did it all from scratch using the great program ADE. Check it out and feel free to leave some feed back in here. Pros and cons.

a search of Bassingbourn on there should turn it up. It Will be the newest file there as there is one for FS2004. The authors name is Scott Berge.

Roger
January 11th, 2009, 03:18
Thanks Scott:ernae:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/rogera/bass-2.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/rogera/bass-1.jpg

IanP
January 11th, 2009, 03:56
:ernae:

I think you got your FSX bulldozer driver's license! :welcome:

I shall download and install that very shortly.

Ian P.

Panther_99FS
January 11th, 2009, 07:44
Outstanding!!!

Navy Chief
January 11th, 2009, 08:12
Hiya fellas I completed my Bassingbourn Airfield for FSX and uploaded it to AVSIM in the FSX scenery. Its my first ever attempt at a scenery. I did it all from scratch using the great program ADE. Check it out and feel free to leave some feed back in here. Pros and cons.

a search of Bassingbourn on there should turn it up. It Will be the newest file there as there is one for FS2004. The authors name is Scott Berge.

Thank you for the wonderful scenery. I visited the FSX Blue Angels site, and tried to register on the forum. When I click to agree to the rules of the forum, it does NOT progress to the next step to allow me to enter my information. I would email someone directly, but no contacts listed.

Thanks.

Pete

Shylock
January 11th, 2009, 12:04
Thank you for the wonderful scenery. I visited the FSX Blue Angels site, and tried to register on the forum. When I click to agree to the rules of the forum, it does NOT progress to the next step to allow me to enter my information. I would email someone directly, but no contacts listed.

Thanks.

Pete

Thanks for the kind words gents. Pete we tested it and it appears to be a problem with Internet Explorer. Try if you could using another web browser. The Boss said it works with google chrome and firefox

Bone
January 11th, 2009, 12:35
Great! Got it. I've been hoping someone would do this, because Cees Donker's Bassingbourne didn't port over. I've been using his Knettishall, but I had to do the scenery over. Take a look.

http://www.throttleback.net/index.php?topic=471.0

P.S. How do you feel about doing a Molesworth?

Warrant
January 11th, 2009, 13:52
Wow, a classic RAF layout airbase!:jump:

Job well done! :applause::applause::applause:

Navy Chief
January 11th, 2009, 13:56
Thanks for the information, Shylock. Firefox did work, and I just posted there.

Pete

Shylock
January 16th, 2009, 12:13
Molesworth is on its way. Should be up soon as im working on it as I type this.

Shylock
January 16th, 2009, 22:35
Molesworth is completed and has been uploaded to avsim. I really had a blast soon this one. I think it's the best one I have done so far.