January 11th, 2009, 00:43
Well done Chris :applause:

Nick C
January 11th, 2009, 01:41
Nice repaint, unfortunate registration! I have D Clap... :costumes:

scotsman
January 11th, 2009, 02:25
Hi Chris,

my respect - a very nice repaint. That would make me at least be willing to give that plane a try for VIP transports from (Aerosoft) Sylt to (Aerosoft) Helgoland:wiggle:. Will have to ask my treasurer for increasing the credit line :whistle:
Did you upload it somewhere?

Mike

CBris
January 11th, 2009, 02:38
Avsim...

...and Nick, You have a terrible, terrible dirty mind!

As for my paints - a general reminder to all:

Apart from a very few "forum-specific" textures (such as those for VFR-flightsimmer.de) I host all my paints on Avsim. Some others do acquire them (I don't mind my PD stuff going that way) But I only personally upload to Avsim. Call it laziness, but at least I know where they always are...

So in doubt, go to the Avsim file library, do a search on "chris brisland" and then rearrange the view to "scan mode" and "Sort by date"

I don't have that many skins, so in scan mode you can sort through them quick enough.

Thanks for enjoying this OLT paint. The Wilco tiltywotnot does have a few mapping "errors" that I didn't even try to sort (stbd nacelle front for one).

All in all a worthwhile flyer that looks pretty on "Inselhüpfen" and "Helgoland" flights. And of course, it can even reach the islands without a runway!

scotsman
January 11th, 2009, 03:10
Thanks Chris,

looked at Avsim before but didn't find it - now it's there.
It's not always the early bird...:kilroy:

Mike

scotsman
January 12th, 2009, 15:23
My financial manager at least enabled me for placing a new toy in my hangar:woot:, so I did my first flight with the OLT island hopper tonight - its fun to fly this tilt rotor. On my tour, I even met an "OLT colleague" with his Islander at Helgoland:friday:
Thank you again Chris for this nice repaint.

Mike