PDA

View Full Version : New from Team SDB (soon)

Lightning
October 4th, 2008, 14:48
New scenery package coming your way soon

:jump:

noddy
October 4th, 2008, 14:54
Looks like this could be interesting.:d

MCDesigns
October 4th, 2008, 14:58
COOL!:ernae:

harleyman
October 4th, 2008, 15:21
I keep hitting install but it just closes the picture...:d

Looks very intresting.......Keep us imformed ....:ernae:

Lightning
October 4th, 2008, 15:28
I keep hitting install but it just closes the picture...:d

Looks very intresting.......Keep us imformed ....:ernae:

You won't get it quite that cheap, hehehehe :kilroy:

jdhaenens
October 5th, 2008, 09:28
Lakenheath and Alconbury?

Henry
October 5th, 2008, 09:51
Raf Marham ?
that would be better as WW2 including Downham Market
Hint Anyone :costumes:
But there is Bentwaters
H
BTW when i click on install in the first post nothing happens:173go1:
dont ya just hate when that happens

noddy
October 7th, 2008, 06:33
I see that the pack is out, will it work with DX10??

S
October 7th, 2008, 07:32
Still no screenshots. Not going to buy anything without a solid set of screenshots and info. :)

Lightning
October 7th, 2008, 08:06
I see that the pack is out, will it work with DX10??

No, sorry, I just sent a message that the page should state "Not compatible with DX10 Demo"
My appologies.
Don't want any confusion. (although it's just some of the AI, which we can't fix, that is the problem)

Lightning
October 7th, 2008, 08:07
Still no screenshots. Not going to buy anything without a solid set of screenshots and info. :)

Working on it.

noddy
October 7th, 2008, 08:20
No, sorry, I just sent a message that the page should state "Not compatible with DX10 Demo"
My appologies.
Don't want any confusion. (although it's just some of the AI, which we can't fix, that is the problem)

So the secenery is fine, just the AI will have problems?

Oh, and thanks for the reply.

town
October 7th, 2008, 09:02
Here is a low res of the box cover56571 The piccys on the back are screenshots. Not ideal but you can get the flavour.

Lightning
October 7th, 2008, 09:16
So the secenery is fine, just the AI will have problems?

Yep :) and only in DX10

Panther_99FS
October 7th, 2008, 09:20

They need to hire Nick Churchill to do their screenshots...

Nick C
October 7th, 2008, 10:35
They need to hire Nick Churchill to do their screenshots...

If they do, have I to pay you commission? :costumes:

Panther_99FS
October 7th, 2008, 16:30
:icon_lol: Nope...
But you do a damn good job "selling" Aerosoft products with your shots...:mixedsmi:

Bone
October 7th, 2008, 17:33
I have Alconbury and Leuchars already, aquired through A.S. Are you going to only sell them all bundled together, or can they be had separately?

jdhaenens
October 7th, 2008, 18:44
Some quick screenshots: Pay no attention to the activation prompt, I was flying the Hawk and forgot. I was looking on the ground for the ILS markers, but couldn't find them:costumes:.

jdhaenens
October 7th, 2008, 18:50
more!

Lightning
October 8th, 2008, 08:20
I have Alconbury and Leuchars already, aquired through A.S. Are you going to only sell them all bundled together, or can they be had separately?

Yes we realize that some people, such as yourself, will have purchased individual airfields from AS in the past, but we are trying to keep the pricing much more reasonable (something we had no control over at AS) by packaging some of them up.
You could still buy the package just for the other 2 airfields for less than the price of 2 individual downloads at Skysim, and much less than the price of 2 from AS (as my memory serves me) and also, RAF Middleton Saint George was never before available.
This package will also be available as a boxed CD.
BTW, there are some minor improvments in these packages from the originals, so you may want them anyway.

Panther_99FS
October 11th, 2008, 10:37
Are Alconbury & Colerne the exact same as when they were released by Alphasim? (since I already have them) ?

Lightning
October 11th, 2008, 10:51
Are Alconbury & Colerne the exact same as when they were released by Alphasim? (since I already have them) ?

Yes basically the same.
But, Phil didn't release the proper AI files for Colerne, so the AI C-130 didn't work properly.
This is fixed for SDB / Skysim release.

S
October 11th, 2008, 10:59
Hm I have Colerne. That's a nice addon. Some piccies.

http://mastersmithy.com/FS/alphasim/RAFColerne04.jpg

http://mastersmithy.com/FS/alphasim/RAFColerne07.jpg

Base housing.
http://mastersmithy.com/FS/alphasim/RAFColerne08.jpg

michael davies
October 11th, 2008, 11:22
Yes basically the same.
But, Phil didn't release the proper AI files for Colerne, so the AI C-130 didn't work properly.
This is fixed for SDB / Skysim release.

A nice coup for Team SDB would be to release those fixed files to past customers with proof of purchase.

Best

Michael

Mickey D
October 12th, 2008, 05:20
A nice coup for Team SDB would be to release those fixed files to past customers with proof of purchase.

Best

Michael

Hmmmm! :iidea: :iidea: It's a nice idea Michael but fraught with pitfalls.

Firstly the fault lies with another publisher who no longer hosts Team SDB scenery.
Secondly that publisher holds all the purchase records and we would require access to them in order to ensure the right people got the update. I doubt that previous publisher would do that. Also I understand it would mean a complete scenery as several files are involved. We'd have no way of knowing if all the applicants were genuine.

town
October 15th, 2008, 11:00
Just for you Nick
http://www.skysim.co.uk/window/scenery/UKcold/Britfields.htm