PDA

View Full Version : Moscow, victory day flypast pics

ian elliot
May 10th, 2013, 08:59
I found these on my favorite spotter site, thats one flypast i'd love to have attendid in person, the ariel shots taken from one of the Mils are pretty cool too.
cheers ian
http://forums.airshows.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=51406

beana51
May 10th, 2013, 09:52
Putin's Ego On display!.....Wonder If He Took His Shirt Off Viewing This....With Tears in his eyes,he still dreams of the Good Old Days...The Soviet Union,The Cold War....No Friend Of The West fer sure!! One more Hopeless Megalomaniac!.....However Stalin too, Always Put on a Great Show........But LOOKATCHONOW!!

HorusJ
May 10th, 2013, 10:46
Thanks for sharing the link Ian! I have been watching all the internet aviation photo and video sites when the practice flights started last Friday but never saw this site.:applause:
I hope one day to witness the Victory Day Parade in person.

Joel

stiz
May 10th, 2013, 13:27
Putin's Ego On display!.....Wonder If He Took His Shirt Off Viewing This....With Tears in his eyes,he still dreams of the Good Old Days...The Soviet Union,The Cold War....No Friend Of The West fer sure!! One more Hopeless Megalomaniac!.....However Stalin too, Always Put on a Great Show........But LOOKATCHONOW!!

so no other country apart from the US is allowed to celebrate VE day with a bit of national pride??

Jagdflieger
May 10th, 2013, 14:16
Nice photos! Thanks for posting that link.

They sure had a nice day to celebrate.

Roger
May 10th, 2013, 14:20

Vin let's keep the politics on the back burner please.

StormILM
May 10th, 2013, 14:52
so no other country apart from the US is allowed to celebrate VE day with a bit of national pride??

So true Stiz, regardless of our differences before and since WW2, they were a vital ally during those dark years. Arguably, they suffered more hardships both at the hand of the Nazi's and absorbing horrendous conditions to eventually help the allied effort to achieve victory. I speak for no one else but myself, but on a day such as this one, I would easily cast aside my differences(past or present) to have been there to share in that celebration. I envy their national pride to put on a patriotic display on such a scale.

beana51
May 10th, 2013, 16:39
Vin let's keep the politics on the back burner please.

Roger!...,Roger. I Apologize..Was an involuntary reflex Like a Dr. Strange love!! totally beyond my control....Thanx..Vin!!<label for="rb_iconid_25">http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon25.gif</label>