PDA

View Full Version : WWI Mission builder startscreen

jinx
May 8th, 2013, 15:05
:salute::salute:

Hi,

I have just finished making a start screen for the Mission builder, using one of the screenshots at the Rise of Flight site.
I could upload it, but do you think we would have copyright and permission problems?

I attach it here, for a quick look.

:wiggle:If anyone is in a hurry to get this, pm me with your email address and I will send it through your regular email to you, for your private use.

:jump:BTW: I have just finished a mission with the Colin Muir Beaufighter shooting down a Bettry and a Jap tanker. That Beau has tremendous hitting power, and can sink a tanker with the guns. I will also try it with depth charges. The mission already made is a Mk21 of RAF SEAC--overall green with the blue and white SEAC roundels and finflash and a red design on the rudder.
Itt uses rockets and cannon and guns and flies off Midway and comes back to land there. Easy to play and complete successfully, but I must confess I have played it with me invincible and unlimited ammo, but will try with the hard settings and see which way the cat jumps.

:salute: Colin Muir's Beaufighters are much better than all the others put together, I find. Many marks, many colour schemes (they include an all Black with a "Bambi" the baby deer on the port nose which Colin had made because I had sent him a scan of the color scheme long ago, when it came out (1981?). If you do not have them, I strongly advise you to get them. I saw them at simviation recently. Wonderful repaints, excellent models, great dp files...
Colin is Scottish, by the way.

C'est tout, mes amis!

Cheers

Blood_Hawk23
May 8th, 2013, 23:53
Thats an Awesome Picture. Though I think the Red Baron would have been upset with that pilot for doing stunts in combat like that.

I'll give the ones you sent me a try. I've been thinking of doing that myself. I have 3 different mission builders. Having different screens would be nice. Now i need one for the Korean War.

jinx
May 9th, 2013, 01:37
Blood_hawk,

I will make Korean War screens for you, don't you worry. Give me a couple of days time and you will get them through email.
Just tell me what lettered titles you want on them.

My suggestions on titles:

CFS2 Korean War is for one--the sim start screen.

CFS2 Korean War and under that MISSION BUILDER, is for the second--the MB start screen.

How about that? Or propose what you want and it will be done, as a poet friend from San Francisco once wrote in a poem : "stoned, voluntarily and under sealed orders". That was Robert Peterson, now passed away.

Nick