PDA

View Full Version : Israeli Airbases uploaded

stovall
January 10th, 2009, 18:07
The package with Ramat David and Palmahim ABs has been uploaded. It includes both airbases and AI F-16 and C-130 aircraft AI flying between the two airbases. Thanks go to Michael Carr and Jim Dhaenens for the use of their library objects and the MAIW AI C-130 and F-16 AI aircraft. Enjoy!

Regards, Tom

http://www.animal-clinic.com/FSX/RamatDavid8.jpg

Warrant
January 10th, 2009, 18:26
You're a hero, mate

Many thanks:ernae:

Warrant
January 11th, 2009, 15:56
You did a great job there.

Would it be possible for you to generate/make F-16 traffic for Dutch F-16's (the Aerosoft AI ones if necessary, with the dutch repaints included in the Aerosoft F-16 package) between the Dutch bases Volkel, Leeuwarden, Eindhoven and Woensdrecht?

I could provide you with the Aerosoft AI Dutch F-16 details if you want. You only have to let me know what i have to deliver precisely.

Edit: would it be possible to extend that traffic to some Belgium, French, German, Polish and UK base as well?

(i know i'm over the top here but if you could do the Netherlands one and send a simple instruction how to generate the rest myself i would be more than grateful as well)

stovall
January 11th, 2009, 20:14
Warrant, I will check out the Dutch bases AI traffic tomorrow when I can. Sorry to be late with this, I have been at a meeting all day and just got home. I will see what I can do in the a.m.

Glad you are having fun with the scenery and AI aircraft. Really fun!

Regards, Tom

stovall
January 12th, 2009, 05:40
Warrant, I will use the Dutch textures found in the Aerosoft default F-16 and will make you some AI traffic to the Dutch airfields. As extending to the other countries that would be incredibly time consuming and just can't do it. I use AI Flight Planner to make the traffic and you can easily do it yourself. I believe the AI Flight Planner program can be found at Avsim. The manual is easy to understand and with a little practice you will have traffic anywhere you wish.

More to come with the Dutch AI traffic.

Regards, Tom

Warrant
January 12th, 2009, 07:42
Warrant, I will use the Dutch textures found in the Aerosoft default F-16 and will make you some AI traffic to the Dutch airfields. As extending to the other countries that would be incredibly time consuming and just can't do it. I use AI Flight Planner to make the traffic and you can easily do it yourself. I believe the AI Flight Planner program can be found at Avsim. The manual is easy to understand and with a little practice you will have traffic anywhere you wish.

More to come with the Dutch AI traffic.

Regards, Tom

That would be great. Already very much appreciated :applause:

Gonna check out the AI Flight planner.

Warrant
January 12th, 2009, 09:54
Stovall, you are the man :applause::applause::applause:

This was the tool i have been waiting to get!

I played with it a little bit, and now i have a couple of 2 ship SU-30MK's and MKK's flying between KLSV, KNJK, KEDW, KNZY and KHIF. They do not interfere with my other AI, and they do not drag my FPS down a bit!

It is working...Whoohoo :jump::jump::jump:

I still have to learn a lot about the possibilities with the program, but with playing i'll get there. This means i'm going to work on AI exercises like Green Flag, Red Flag, Maple Flag and such. No complete AI combat, but merely entire COMAO's launching and recovering, and flying to target area's (as long as they have and airfield to go to).

This is gonna be fun! Many thanks, and also already for the Dutch Military airtraffic. :applause: