PDA

View Full Version : Glad Hamlin switched before the wreck...

Cazzie
May 5th, 2013, 10:55
I still have Junior in the run, but otherwise all my drivers are fubar. If Junior has problems or wrecks, I'm outs here, another win by a lucky driver. I hate Tallageda. Ought to get rid of it and rebuilt Hillsboro ! TV is a pigeon that has crapped on true NASCAR fans' hoods.

Caz

Panther_99FS
May 5th, 2013, 11:41
Watching the rain-delay interview, I realize that Denny really needs to not be so distracted by Logano....

PRB
May 5th, 2013, 13:22
Saw that... Denny does seem to be vulnerable to these mind games. Remember when he lost the champeen-ship to the 48, after he and his crew chief ran their mouths about it before the final Florida race? Oops...

stansdds
May 5th, 2013, 17:02
Yeah, he really needs to learn how to focus on the important things.

EasyEd
May 5th, 2013, 17:08
Hey All,

Well first Kyle Busch continues to show he can't drive. I'm thinking Kenseth is in his head as much as Joey is in Denny's. For awhile Kyle was the lead man at Gibbs but no more and I don't think he can handle it. As for Denny and Joey it's either love or he knows how good Joey is and realizes how lucky he is to be away from Gibbs.

Quite the finish - I'd prefer Ragan over Carl or Kenseth any day.

-Ed-

Panther_99FS
May 5th, 2013, 17:32
A refreshing finish - now if we can just get Regan Smith to victory lane too :mixedsmi:

Panther_99FS
May 6th, 2013, 19:27
Edit: Almost forgot, also good to see #34 in Victory Lane too! :mixedsmi: