PDA

View Full Version : Surgery went well for my DAD

FSX68
May 2nd, 2013, 09:40
Just got call from stepmom that the surgery went well and removed the tumor in his leg. He will be hospitalized for 3/5 days then he will go for therapy for two months.

I will go down to see him in Florida next week for a few days. Thanks to all for your concerns and prayers. It's nice to have the well wishers here at SOH. :salute:

Thanks again,

Daveroo
May 2nd, 2013, 13:14
good to hear...thanks for the updates....keeps us posted to his progress while there if you can...and be sure to say thank you for us(me) for his service to the US and to the free world..dave

FSX68
May 2nd, 2013, 17:06
good to hear...thanks for the updates....keeps us posted to his progress while there if you can...and be sure to say thank you for us(me) for his service to the US and to the free world..dave

Dave,

Thanks for your concerns and I will convey your thoughts. :wavey:

arfyhun
May 3rd, 2013, 13:16
FSX68; I have seen this letter for some days now, but I have not replied.

I would like to apologise for not coming forward sooner, so now may I say good fortune to you and your family at this time.

Graham.

papab
May 3rd, 2013, 13:27
Glad to hear he came through surgery okay..

I will keep him in my prayers
Rick

TARPSBird
May 3rd, 2013, 14:24
Glad to hear the surgery went well. Now here's hoping for a speedy recovery and that your Dad stays cancer-free. :salute:

FSX68
May 3rd, 2013, 15:50
Glad to hear the surgery went well. Now here's hoping for a speedy recovery and that your Dad stays cancer-free. :salute:

Thanks to all of you for your prayers and concerns. I will be visiting him down in Florida middle of next week. I think he will have to go thru the treatments to
control/remove/heal the small dots of cancer in his lungs.

FSX68
May 3rd, 2013, 15:52
FSX68; I have seen this letter for some days now, but I have not replied.

I would like to apologise for not coming forward sooner, so now may I say good fortune to you and your family at this time.

Graham.

Thank you Graham. :wavey:

FSX68
May 4th, 2013, 05:54
I was told that the tumor removed from my Dad's left leg was the size of a HAM!!!!! :isadizzy:

I'm anxious to get down there to Florida to see my Dad (headed on down there next Wednesday)

TARPSBird
May 4th, 2013, 11:41
I was told that the tumor removed from my Dad's left leg was the size of a HAM!!!!! :isadizzy:
Good Lord! I betcha your Dad was happy to have that bit of perverted growth removed. I don't like being the host for any kind of "extra" body tissue, especially the kind that can turn cancerous and life-threatening.