PDA

View Full Version : Back...Thanks to the SOH Community

falcon409
May 1st, 2013, 04:18
I know a lot of you are aware that last Monday evening my computer died (fried Power Supply, Motherboard and CPU). I was resigned to the fact that financially I was unable to fix the old girl and so posted that I was leaving Flight Sim. The response from that simple post was overwhelming as you all came to the rescue via a Donations Drive that Roger, Ickie and Colin put together. The list of Donations was long and distinguished and I was really humbled by the response to be honest. So I wanted to thank the FS9 side of the house as well. I posted a similar response in the FSX Forum, but wanted to be sure the same was done here as well so that I reached everyone who gave to help me get back up and running. I'm not quite to the point of being able to fly yet, but I'm getting there. . .maybe by the weekend.

So to everyone in the SOH Community, I want to extend my heartfelt thanks for the generosity shown on my behalf.

Ed

Matt Wynn
May 1st, 2013, 06:00
welcome back Ed... and it always amazes me how the community pull together to support a fellow simmer! :salute:

Willy
May 1st, 2013, 06:59
Welcome back Ed!

AussieMan
May 1st, 2013, 16:06
Great to see you back Ed. It is wonderful how this community will rally around a friend in need.