PDA

View Full Version : Bowing Out..... but I'll be back

Blackbird686
April 29th, 2013, 17:19
Hello fellow FS9er's

It was bound to happen at some point... my FS9 install just took a serious dump and after multiple efforts to fix it... I have un-installed it from my 'pooter. At some point I'll re-install it, but for now, a long needed break from Flight Sim is in order. :isadizzy:

I'll post again when I'm up and running.

Cheers, all...

BB686:USA-flag:

SteveB
April 30th, 2013, 03:21
Good luck on the reinstall, just going through a complete software rebuild myself at the mo.

Steve

awj112
April 30th, 2013, 07:25
I understand. I am mid-rebuild myself. Trying to remember what was where is a royal pain...

Jagdflieger
April 30th, 2013, 09:54
I'm slowly getting my FS 9 back up to speed after a re-installation a couple of months ago. It's been slow glowing and a bit frustrating at times, but in the end, it should be better than the original installation.

Naismith
April 30th, 2013, 10:05
I've been rebuilding FS9 and FSX simultaneously since 1st Jan. It is a long arduous task. This time I am keeping a written record of the installs as I go along. That sounds anal but I don't intend on losing track again.:pop4:

Blackbird686
May 2nd, 2013, 12:45
Just finished re-installing the sim. Now the sloooooow, arduous task of re-building. :isadizzy: Amazing, tho... how unique and "different" the default scenery looks, after having so many scenery modifications and enhancements in the previous install.

BB686:USA-flag:

EMatheson
May 2nd, 2013, 12:53
Amazing, tho... how unique and "different" the default scenery looks, after having so many scenery modifications and enhancements in the previous install.

No kidding! I actually keep a bone-stock install of FS9 around, just for comparison. One needs it sometimes - you get all frustrated and unsatisfied after all that tweaking sometimes and a reminder of how far you've come really is worthwhile.

stuartcox
May 2nd, 2013, 13:53
I've never finished with installing FS9!
There is always something new on the horizon - it's getting better on an almost daily basis!