PDA

View Full Version : Dave Bradway Jr Memorial,May 4th

Daveroo
April 29th, 2013, 14:11
http://www.silverdollarspeedway.com/2013/news/02/26.php

Dave Bradway Jr wasnt a friend of mine,but i knew him well and raced against him and his father Dave often.we did have a few "stupid" laughs now and then because we were both "Dave Jr's" and the announcer at the local track we all raced at,at the time ,Dennis,loved to mess around and say things like which dave is which?..f dave jr?..but..but..which dave jr?..anyway...Dave Jr was killed at Skagitt speedway in Washington state in june of 1987,as it shows on the link page..
his father hasnt been involoved in racing for a long time from what i understand but he has gotten his hands on a 410 and is going to have someone run it for him,,who i believe may be his son inlaw..i dont know for sure..but it will be the first time in many many years..if ever..a bradway family member has been in the memorial race..

the wreck according to friends who were there,i was in southern cal at the time..said it appeared to be an easyover....but when the safety crews went over to him..he was unresponcive...he was accually pronounced right there..but as they did back then...they cut him out of the car,took him code three to the hospital..then did the offical "call"..alot like they did dale..and what just hit me..it was infact the same basile spine (spelling) injury that dale recieved,,and look at the car number....odd?..