PDA

View Full Version : FCS Wellington

WarHorse47
April 27th, 2013, 19:30
Okay, I should know the answer to this....

How does one position (lower) the landing lights for the First Class Simulation Wellington?

I've had this a/c since it was first released, and flew it a lot in FS9. Now that I have it installed in FSX - a definite improvement - I cannot remember or even find the switch or key command for lowering the landing lights. They turn on by a switch on the panel, but they point straight down from the wing.

Anybody remember??

Thanks

Ian Warren
April 28th, 2013, 02:49
I found i've only used the default 'O'and 'L' key , the VC is very limited .
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

WarHorse47
April 28th, 2013, 05:36
Turning the lights on is not the problem. It's rotating the landing lights so they light up the taxiway or runway that baffles me. I thought there was a key command for that - but perhaps I'm thinking of another aircraft.

I've used Ctrl+Shjift+Num Pad 8 to tilt them up a little, but the beams do not extend in front of the aircraft. Considering the real Wellington flew night missions a lot, you would think they would have a decent landing light.

Roger
April 28th, 2013, 06:23
I believe the landing lights were intended to point down but can't find anything definative on the web.