PDA

View Full Version : Thicko's MK 1 Blenheim

highpockets
April 26th, 2013, 15:51
I am getting a failure to initialize and not found in library. I have looked at the model, cfg., air, panel, texture and sound files and do not see any issues. What am I missing? I know this is a common problem, but have forgotten the fix.

braveheart77521
April 26th, 2013, 16:40
Highpockets

Thicko has two Blenheims, MkI and MkIf. Check your mdl, Aircraft, Air, and DP to see if they all match. There is also a panel update. This gives you a new Model, and Panel for the Mk1 and Mk1f.

Braveheart

highpockets
April 27th, 2013, 15:04
I checked all the files you mentioned and their description matches the specific aircraft title. Of course the Mark I has a bomb sight. Free flight works OK, but no missions with the MK 1. One of the screens states that mark i rather than Mark 1 not in the library. ? Could the problem be in the mission file? Not correctly spelled?

highpockets
April 27th, 2013, 16:21
Think I found the problem. Two ship files had nothing in them for some reason. Nothing in Model,panel or sound. !! I reinstalled and will run tomorrow. time for a break :-)

highpockets
April 28th, 2013, 14:11
The missing ship files in my CBI install did not fix the problem. I am still getting A/C did not load; not in library, etc on the three missions in skylane's Malaya Bomber Missions. I reinstalled the Blenheim MK1 per his insturctions with the Aircraft.cfg and the .dp file changes. What am I missing?:banghead:
Free flight does not work either for this A/C.

skylane
April 29th, 2013, 00:26
I just installed both the Mk.I and the -IF into a CFS2 install where they havenīt been before: No problems, both aircraft work, without and with my modifications...
Did you start with a "fresh" aircraft that you just downloaded, or maybe did you do some other modifications to it before?