PDA

View Full Version : Lionhearts Fantastic Epic On Sale

harleyman
January 10th, 2009, 11:26
Its again on sale at PC Avaitor for 10%off....:woot:

What a beauty she is too....

Coupled with all the repaints found here by Sean Doran its a gotts have for me...

Kiwikat
January 10th, 2009, 12:01
and my fictional paints on avsim... :wavey:

I love the Epic. If you don't have it, GO GET IT! :friday:

Tako_Kichi
January 10th, 2009, 14:46
There are a couple of my repaints here too plus an interior work-over for Sean's USCG scheme.

harleyman
January 10th, 2009, 14:57
Thanks guys for adding your repaints as well..Sorry I missed a mention of you all,but I did not know....:whistle:

Now to go get that work over for the Coast Guard one.......:wavey:

txnetcop
January 10th, 2009, 15:01
Bill's EPIC is sooooooo fine! If you don't own it you are missing out on a great aircraft.
Ted

CodyValkyrie
January 10th, 2009, 15:03
Agree with what txnetcop said. This is a must have for any FSX aficionado.

Lionheart
January 10th, 2009, 18:00
Thanks guys.

She was some blood sweat and tears to create and finish. Lots of gray eyebrows were harvested on that girl. New ways to make chamfirs was my greatest learning experience, making gauges was second... Learning how to mess up Chrome and Plexi in FSX materials became a talent for me as well, lol.. arrghh..

:ernae:

Bill

LonelyplanetXO
January 10th, 2009, 22:57
I've got over 50 hours on the Epic and counting - was flying it today. If you want a fabulously modelled, well sorted, incredibly fast GA turboprop, this is it. Eat's the Cirrus for breakfast :)
Just fab!

LPXO

billhe
January 25th, 2009, 07:42
Hello, all. I'm a new Epic LT owner (actual airplane). is there anyone out there who'd be interested in custom-painting a FS X Lionheart plane to look like the attached photo? I'd get a kick out of being able to fly my own plane in the sim.

feel free to reply directly to me at billhe00@msn.com

thanks (and any suggestions welcome)
Bill

Kiwikat
January 25th, 2009, 07:57
I've done many Epic paints in the past but I don't think I've got the time due to work and college. Might want to ask Sean ;)

Sean Doran
January 25th, 2009, 09:05
Ill give it a go if no one else is doing it :hititbanana:

harleyman
January 25th, 2009, 09:09
I think you are on......

I know this will be cool as he has one ....How cool is that?

Txmmy83
January 25th, 2009, 11:07
if you have the money get it !
it is a wonderful plane and has an extremly easy to use paintkit to make your own liveries

BR
Tom

billhe
January 25th, 2009, 11:34
Thanks, Sean. I messed with a paint program yesterday trying to do this myself but ended up with a green blob in the sky.

I uploaded the original design which inspired the paint job. don't know if this makes it any easier.

am looking forward to the result - thanks again,
Bill

Lionheart
January 25th, 2009, 12:04
Bill,

You lucky person!

Sean did some of the paint schemes in the Epic LT FS package. His work is one of the best I have seen.

Nice paint scheme!

:ernae:

Bill

Sean Doran
January 25th, 2009, 13:49
NO problem, Ill probably get started and finished this Tuesday.:ernae: