PDA

View Full Version : Default A/C HD updates?

DaveKDEN
April 21st, 2013, 15:44
Does anyone know of any updates for other default A/C besides the OZx HD redux of the default Grumman Goose, and default King Air 350 (HD re-paint and VC textures by Frank Schnibben and flight dynamic update by Lloyd Dixon at AvSim)? I know in many cases they don't compare to add-ons, however, I still like many of the default A/C and enhancements made to them. Particularly I'm interested in HD textures (exterior and VC).

Flyboy208
April 21st, 2013, 16:19
Dave, I have done a little research on this subject and have not found much, at least at Flightsim. There is an HD/Redux for the default Bell 206 B III Jet Ranger available at www.aussiex.org as well .... I'd be intersted if anyone else here has more info on this subject ... Mike :salute:

DaveKDEN
April 21st, 2013, 16:32
Dave, I have done a little research on this subject and have not found much, at least at Flightsim. There is an HD/Redux for the default Bell 206 B III Jet Ranger available at www.aussiex.org (http://www.aussiex.org) as well .... I'd be intersted if anyone else here has more info on this subject ... Mike :salute:

Thanks for the info on the Bell 206 - I wasn't aware of that one.

Paul Anderson
April 22nd, 2013, 13:29
The file bell_206b_t_bump.dds in Aussiex also spices up the Bell 206b default paints, try in fallback texture folder to see if works for you.

Flyboy208
April 22nd, 2013, 19:37
Great tip here Paul ... Thank you, makes all of the default textures and repaints look so much better ! Mike :applause: