PDA

View Full Version : New email

Gregory Paul
January 10th, 2009, 08:54
Look at this email I got today!

Personal!!
<NOBR>Friday, January 9, 2009 3:18 PM</NOBR>

To: undisclosed-recipients

<SCRIPT defer type=text/javascript>if (typeof YAHOO == "undefined") { var YAHOO = {};}YAHOO.Shortcuts = YAHOO.Shortcuts || {};YAHOO.Shortcuts.hasSensitiveText = true;YAHOO.Shortcuts.sensitivityType = ["sensitive_news_terms", "illegal"];YAHOO.Shortcuts.doUlt = false;YAHOO.Shortcuts.location = "us";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_id = 0;YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_type = "";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_title = "Personal!!";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_publish_date = "";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_author = "info@usmilitary.org";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_url = "";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_tags = "";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_language = "english";YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSet = {"lw_1231609606_0": {"text": "Iraq","extended": 0,"startchar": 122,"endchar": 125,"start": 122,"end": 125,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "PLACE","predictionProbability": "0.940496","weight": 0.20775,"relScore": 1.98917,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/place/iq/country"],"category": ["PLACE"],"wikiId": "Iraq","relatedWikiIds": ["Afghanistan", "Baghdad", "Basra", "Dubai", "Iran", "Lebanon", "London", "Mosul", "Pakistan", "Syria"],"relatedEntities": ["afghanistan", "al-qaida", "baghdad", "basra", "iran", "kuwait", "mosul", "sadr city", "syria", "u.s. military"],"showOnClick": [],"context": "have summoned up courage to contact you.I am presently in Iraq with the USA marine platoon;I found your contact particulars in","metaData": {"geoArea": "431879","geoCountry": "Iraq","geoIsoCountryCode": "IQ","geoLocation": "(43.68985, 33.24052)","geoName": "Iraq","geoPlaceType": "Country","type": "shortcuts:/us/instance/place/iq/country","visible": "false"} },"lw_1231609606_1": {"text": "Asian American","extended": 0,"startchar": 1268,"endchar": 1281,"start": 1268,"end": 1281,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 0.224394,"relScore": 1.78625,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/tag/other/wiki"],"category": ["WIKI"],"wikiId": "Asian_American","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "contents of the package,and believes that it belongs to an Asian American who died in an air aid,and before giving up,trusted me","metaData": {"visible": "false"} },"lw_1231609606_2": {"text": "jamtaxa@live.com","extended": 0,"startchar": 2186,"endchar": 2201,"start": 2186,"end": 2201,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 1,"relScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/hyperlink/mailto"],"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],"wikiId": "","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "","metaData": {"linkHref": "mailto:jamtaxa@live.com","linkProtocol": "mailto","linkYmailto": "mailto:jamtaxa@live.com","visible": "true"} }};YAHOO.Shortcuts.headerID = "d576fa612ba0392b66d71d5cb48a6e46";</SCRIPT>Dear Friend,

With a very desperate need for assistance,I have summoned up courage to contact you.I am presently in Iraq with the USA marine platoon;I found your contact particulars in an Address journal.I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $500,000.00(Five hundred thousand dollars)to you,as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.This is no stolen money,and there are no dangers involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY:
some money in various currencies was discovered concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunitions at a location near one of Saddam's old palaces during a rescue operation,and it was agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us,this was quite an illegal thing to do,but I tell you what?

No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hell hole.

The above figure was given to me as my share,and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me,so with the help of a German contact working
here,and his office enjoys some immunity,I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot.He does not know the real contents of the package,and believes that it belongs to an Asian American who died in an air aid,and before giving up,trusted me to hand over the package to his family.There is a secured way of getting the package out to a safer country for you to pick up,and i will discuss this with you when I am sure that you are willing to assist me.One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter with a third party,should you have reasons to reject this offer.please destroy this mail as any leakage of this information will be too bad for us.

I do not know for how long we will remain here but hopefully and before the year runs out,I have survived 2 suicide bomb attacks by the special grace of God,this and other reasons I will mention later has prompted me to reach out for help.

Please you can reach me on my personal e-mail address below for more
information.

Email:jamtaxa@live.com (http://us.mc519.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=jamtaxa@live.com)

Respectfully,

Capt Michael James.

Sounds like a lot of :bs: To me.

Lionheart
January 10th, 2009, 08:56
I would send copies of that to the FBI, and Homeland Security.

Its basically iranian money makers that fund the terrorism engine of mayhem. The FBI or other groups may be able to track the source.

Bill

GT182
January 10th, 2009, 10:38
Or it's spam to suck money out of your pocket Greg. I'd do as Bill says... let the FBI and HS know. ;)

Snuffy
January 10th, 2009, 12:08
Yep ... follow the previous advice ... only I'd be sure to add the Marine Corps too since this guy claims to be a Marine.

Drake
January 10th, 2009, 12:55
Spam has gotten alot worse here in early 2009. Been getting alot more on all my email accounts.

Lowflyer
January 10th, 2009, 14:40
Here's my latest one:

Office of the senate house
federal republic of Nigeria
Committee on foreign payment
(Resolution panel on contract payment)
Garki Abuja Nigeria
E-mail: atmcardss@inMail.sk (atmcardss@inMail.sk)
Our ref: FGN /SNT/STB.
Your ref.
This is to officially inform you that we have verified your inheritance file and found out that why you have not received your payment are because you have not fulfilled the obligations given to you in respect of your contract/inheritance payment.
Secondly we have been informed that you are still dealing with the none officials in the bank your entire attempt to secure the release of the fund to you. We wish to advise you that such an illegal act like these have to stop if you wish to receive your payment since we have decided to bring a solution to your problem. Right now we have arranged your payment through our swift card payment center Asia pacific that is the latest instruction from Mr. President, umaru yar'adua (gcfr) federal republic of Nigeria and FBI.
this card center will send you an ATM card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum is twenty thousand dollars per day, so if you like to receive your fund this way please let us know by contacting the international monetary funds department card payment center Mr Frank Kelvin on his email address and also send the following information atmcardss@inMail.sk (atmcardss@inMail.sk)
1. Your full name
2. Phone and fax number
3. Address was you want them to send the ATM card
4. Your age and current occupation
The ATM card payment center has been mandated to issue out US D 6.8 million as part payment for this fiscal year 2008-2012. Also for your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment. For oral discussion, email me back as soon as you receive this important message for further direction and also update me on any development from the above-mentioned office. Note that because of impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (ATM-515) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the card center by using it as your subject.
Kindest regards,
Mr Alex Jones
Senate president.
X-Server-Name: www.amazoniadream.net (http://www.amazoniadream.net/)
X-Remote-Addr: 193.220.50.10
X-Script-Name: /components/com_expose/expose/img/index.php
X-Virus-Scanned: ClamAV using ClamSMTP

Lionheart
January 10th, 2009, 19:10
LOLOLOL....

Senate President??? lol..

Crazy. That is a wild one.

Bill