PDA

View Full Version : The latest Project

Yob
April 18th, 2013, 03:38
Hello all fellow simmers and aviation lovers. As some of you may have already have read i am developing a Spitfire Mk IX for fsx. If you dont have any skills that would be useful to us please jump to paragraph 2.

We are currently looking for C++ coders for the ambitious project. If you know C++ we would like to hear from you, if you want to contact me please PM here or on another forum i visit. To discuss Payments and work Please PM for further details. Please note that we are looking for coders as soon as the 3d model is complete. But Since advisement never hurts please contact us and i will get back to you ASAP. If you know the program solid works please contact me via PM even if you don't want to help. Because using solid works for numerous animation and simulation benefits, any advice and or help would be much appreciated.

This project is currently in the 3d modeling and R&D, it is coming along very nicely. Since we are still in the modeling stage as i am the modeler i would appreciate any photos that can help in the developing of this classic bird.

Thank you for reading

Elijah and the rest of the development team