PDA

View Full Version : CFS2 Focke-Wulf FW 187A-0 Falke.zip

Rami
April 15th, 2013, 08:16
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/soh_ftp/uploads/imageuploads/704013660425886968.JPG
A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - German

Description: Focke-Wulf FW 187A-0 Falke for CFS2
by: William Dickens

First designed in 1935 by Kurt Tank with absolutely no official requirement, the initial design performance calculations showed a potential speed of 348 mph (560 kmh) using 860 hp Daimler-Benz DB 600 engines. The initial batch of three pre-production Fw 187A-0 fighters were completed in the summer of 1939 with a rear facing radio/gunner position, and had 700 hp Jumo 210Ga engines. The armament consisted of two 0.787 in (20 mm) MG FF cannons and four 0.312 in (7.92 mm) MG 17 machine guns. The design was never adopted by the Luftwaffe and they fought the war with the arguably inferior bf110 and its successor, the Me210/410 series.

Credits:
The model is made by William Dickens
The airfile and dp are by Christian Nölte
The Textures by Willaim Dickens
New Panel by Joachim Schmidt
Crew Figures: Dave Eckert

Disclaimer: This model is freeware, I do not care who downloads or uploads it as long as it is free and the proper credits are given. If you use it to make money, well then that is a different story altogether . . . . just don't do it and there won't be any problems. You can fly it, paint it, alter it (it could be improved) anyway you want to as long as it remains free to all. This model has been tested on three different computers with no ill effects, but if something happens to your machine don't blame me. It has only been tested in CFS2 because that is the only flight sim I have. Someone else might be able to convert the model and if they would like to, I will send them my FSDS source for the aircraft in that event.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit CFS2 Focke-Wulf FW 187A-0 Falke.zip (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?linkid=16242&catid=54)
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.