PDA

View Full Version : Attitude gauges donīt work on SM.79 Sparviero

DennyBoy
April 14th, 2013, 21:03
Hello

I install the wonderfull SM-79 Sparviero Service pack 1 (v.02) by Manuele Villa on FSX+acceleration. But the attitude gauges do not work. When I start the engines, the horisont settles in a diagonal attitude and stay there. My op system is

Windows 7 ultimate 64-bit. Any solution ? Well the aircraft is ment to both FS9 & FSX.

Best Regard
DennyBoy

DennyBoy
April 15th, 2013, 03:38
Hello

here is a screenshoot of the attitude gauges with the SM.79 in flight.

Regard
DennyBoy

Daube
April 15th, 2013, 03:47
Is your radio working ?
To me, it looks like the "instruments" are not set to ON yet. Isn't there a button for this somewhere ?
I have used almost all of Manuele's excellent aircrafts in my FSX, and from what I remember, some of them had problems in the VC with some switches that were not clickable (although they were clickable in FS9). Check if there is any 2D panel with the switch you're looking for.

huub vink
April 15th, 2013, 05:15
AS I'm at work, I can hardly see the picture (poor quality PC ;) ) But I was wondering whether the instrument is perhaps caged.

Cheers,
Huub

DennyBoy
April 15th, 2013, 10:48
Hi !

Well - Iīm tested the same aircraft in my FS Gold Wings 3 (FS9). And the attitude gauges seamt to work OK in FS9. I think the attitude gauges is activated by vacum when the engines started ?

Inkl. 2 schreenshoots with the engiges not running and with the engines running. There is no 2D cockpit in the Manuel Villas version of the SM.79.

Best Regard
DennyBoy