PDA

View Full Version : Good Seeing "Shrub" In Victory Lane

Panther_99FS
April 14th, 2013, 07:50
Other race notables (from my perspective)

- Jeff Gordon can't buy a break
- Martin Truex Jr. can't buy a break
- Good comeback by Keselowski
- Coulda/woulda/shoulda/ for Kahne?
- More bad luck for Dale Jr.

eddie
April 14th, 2013, 09:08
A great finish for Biffle, concidering where he started from.

Panther_99FS
April 14th, 2013, 09:14
A great finish for Biffle, concidering where he started from.

That too! Biffle is under-rated IMHO.....

eddie
April 14th, 2013, 09:22
I just read that Truex's car failed post race inspection. Something about the front shock kept the nose of the car too low.

Here's the link-

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/martin-truex-jr-car-fails-nascar-sprint-cup-postrace-inspection-at-texas-motor-speedway-041313#!dxv0F

Terry
April 14th, 2013, 10:34
And it seems Brad's mouth has gotten himself in some deep s___!

PRB
April 14th, 2013, 15:18
I'm starting to "warm up" to that 18 driver over this past year. If he wins this year at Nashville and can, somehow, resist his desire to smash the beautiful trophy guitar, this time, I'll start to say nice more things about him... :)

Panther_99FS
April 14th, 2013, 19:35
I'm starting to "warm up" to that 18 driver over this past year. If he wins this year at Nashville and can, somehow, resist his desire to smash the beautiful trophy guitar, this time, I'll start to say nice more things about him... :)

Kyle is definitely a changed driver & he eluded to (in part) what happened in the post-cup race interview...

PRB
April 15th, 2013, 14:40
And it seems Brad's mouth has gotten himself in some deep s___!

Speedhub show just played a clip of Brian France, being asked if BK would get fined for running his mouth. Mr. France: "Oh, no, of course we're not going to fine him! We disagree with everything he said, but he has a right to say it."

:icon_eek: :isadizzy:

I wonder if Denny Hamlin was watching that!

Panther_99FS
April 15th, 2013, 15:26
I wonder if Denny Hamlin was watching that!

Or the long list of others...