PDA

View Full Version : Put the miles on this one big time!

Tom@Cr1-Software
April 13th, 2013, 21:55
Over the years I have flown this awesome Dc9 around the entire earth prolly 20 times!
Its one of my faves.
Sky Simulations Dc 9.

I have done a lot of extra modding to it and its pretty over the top in the vc now. I extracted the vc and fixed her up a bit( just for my personal use). Re worked the air file as well and did some higher detail gauges. I dont know if these guys are around any more, sure hope so.

Any ways it was a gift from my wife way back and I still have her as one of my main rides!

She's a great flier I fly it all the time!

:ernae:84693

Anneke
April 14th, 2013, 03:16
Very nice Tom! Can you show us a pic of her inside..:running:

Tom@Cr1-Software
April 14th, 2013, 06:16
yes I will, I was just working out a few last little niggles with this one and I will show you everything. Might even up load it if the developer is cool with it to. Just the mods not the whole addon. May as well show it when its finished.

pbearsailor
April 14th, 2013, 07:03
I like it too. Love those old short DC-9's.

Recently had to reinstall, requested a new activation and they responded quickly, so they are still around. There's a mention on the site about an update, but it's been there quite awhile.

Cheers,
steve :wavey:

Tom@Cr1-Software
April 14th, 2013, 10:50
Hey, an upgrade by the developer would be awesome. It in stock form it has a fs2000ish look and feel, so a big vc upgrade by the developer would be cool! I have upgrades to it to upgrade it fully but I don't think I could give them away because the only way I could do it would be to upload the entire project. They would bust a seam of I did that for sure. :P But I will show you pictures and I think the new textures and sounds would be not bad to upload as well as the new air file system, but the modeling changes I cant upload for freeware.

Anyways here to hoping for the upgrade they said they would do!

I will splash pictures soon!

Navy Chief
April 14th, 2013, 11:56
The DC-9 is one of my favorite tubes to fly. Which one do you have? Payware or freeware? NC

Tom@Cr1-Software
April 14th, 2013, 15:29
This is a payware addon.

Spikehughes
April 15th, 2013, 00:17
"I have done a lot of extra modding to it and its pretty over the top in the vc now. I extracted the vc and fixed her up a bit( just for my personal use). Re worked the air file as well and did some higher detail gauges. I dont know if these guys are around any more, sure hope so."

I have this one also. Haven't flown it much since I purchased the Coolsky DC9, - But it does offer all the DC 9 Range and but I would be interested in any mods you have done for it - the VC in particular. Willing to share?:wavey:

Spike

Tom@Cr1-Software
April 15th, 2013, 15:09
yep I will share, 1st though I will show you the vc when its done, I made them all the same just because of time limits and mainly because I want to do my next world tour with it...lol

Show you this stuff pretty soon, Im just about finished it.

flaviossa
April 15th, 2013, 16:07
I always thought that this plane did not have the recognition it deserved.
Nice to know that others share my opinion :salute:

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2013/02/17/Tn9hY.jpg
Fly a lot with it in Venezuela skies.

Spikehughes
April 15th, 2013, 20:35
yep I will share, 1st though I will show you the vc when its done, I made them all the same just because of time limits and mainly because I want to do my next world tour with it...lol

Show you this stuff pretty soon, Im just about finished it.

thanks Tom - looking forward to it

Spike