PDA

View Full Version : LEGION CONDOR New Version 2013

Captain Kurt
April 13th, 2013, 21:18
Greetings all,

I just uploaded the updated version of the Legion Condor campaign to the Add-Ons Library. New links and in some cases different models. The missions have all been tweaked to make sure they work correctly. It should be available soon.

Jagdflieger
April 14th, 2013, 00:05
Thanks Captain. That conflict is always of interest.

Rami
April 14th, 2013, 01:10
Captain Kurt,

This is outstanding work, thank you so very much! :salute:

Captain Kurt
April 14th, 2013, 01:42
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/soh_ftp/uploads/imageuploads/907613659164938181.jpg
A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Campaigns Add-Ons

Description: The Spanish Civil War began on 19 July 1936 and ended on 28 March 1939. It was significant in the history of military aviation as the testing-ground for the aircraft and tactics used in the early years of World War II. You will fly as a German Luftwaffe Fleiger sent to the Legion Condor in Spain, beginning in 1936 and ending in 1939. You will fly the Heinkel He51 until conversion to the Messerschmitt Bf109 in August of 1937, then flying the Bf109B, D, and E models. This version provides a number of changes to the old 2005 release. It changes needed add on files which are no longer available for download, provides good URL addresses for files which have had download locations changed, and replaces some aircraft with newer improved models. Some mission files are also modified.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit LEGION CONDOR New Version 2013.zip (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?linkid=16234&catid=44)
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Finn
April 14th, 2013, 09:07
Thank you Captain. I have flown "Defence of the Republic" twice, enjoying both times tremendously. Now it's time to switch side. Heil mein Kapitän:salute:
Finn

skylane
April 14th, 2013, 23:19
Hello Kurt!
Thank you for this update! I also flew your updated Defense of the Republic, had a great time, and now I´m looking forward to this one!

Cheers,
Wolfgang

watchdog22
April 15th, 2013, 01:24
Thanks for updating this campaign CK. It has been one of my favourites for a long time & I cant wait to get re-acquainted with it.

Finn
April 18th, 2013, 11:33
I simply have to thank you once more - this campaign is even better than "Devence of the Republic". I simply love the sceneries you made for this.
:applause: Finn

erufle
April 20th, 2013, 04:23
I am sure you know how grateful I am for your work.

Captain Kurt
April 20th, 2013, 09:26
I'm glad you like it Guys.

Ed, what do you think of the new flight models for the Bf109B and D? Not perfect but much closer than the others.

erufle
May 15th, 2013, 03:07
My wife sticks my home e-mails in a folder I only look at once in a great while. Anyway, I spent a month getting my SCW install just perfect and have only flown the first two missions. I am sure what you have done is fine but I'll check it out. I often have to make small changes to airfiles in order stabilize aircraft. I think its something in the way my computer or joystick handles them. I'll get back with you.