PDA

View Full Version : Game ctd

nik112
April 11th, 2013, 06:00
Hi all
Firstly i want to say that i made a search for "ctd-crash' and nothing found, so i started this thread.

Last night trying to fly but in some missions game crashed. Leyte1944-Philippines 002 had a crash when i started diving
screen freezed and forced to ctrl+alt+del. I replaced jmk kamoi with vn ijn tanker and jmk akagimaru with ss adventure but i had the same.
Thought that maybe "dict section 9d e9 etc" (1) was the prob and searched all planes but nothing.
Made a de-fragment and i run game-booster ---Nothing
I had the same with helldiver sq 1. The only mission that flew was Marianas 001.
Tonight i'll try Essex campaign.

Now computer specs
i7 3,2 ghz cpu
asus gtx 260 video card
16gb ram
win 7*64:icon_lol::pop4:

ps (1) i use some converted fs9 planes

nik112
April 11th, 2013, 11:38
Hi again
same as yestarday but when the screen freezed noticed that i had 56fps. I think the only way to get rid of it its format and reinstall everything from scratch, except if somebody genius
nows what's going on and which way can be fixed

cheers:guinness:

Allen
April 11th, 2013, 12:26
The only time I've see CFS2 lock up is when an aircraft is using a "mirror" that lets you look behind the aircraft on Win7 PCs. What aircraft are your flying when you CFS2 locks up?

Talon
April 11th, 2013, 12:38
The only time I've see CFS2 lock up is when an aircraft is using a "mirror" that lets you look behind the aircraft on Win7 PCs. What aircraft are your flying when you CFS2 locks up?

Mission 002 should be the Helldiver by Wolfi.I flew the mission today and it worked fine but I have XP.Maybe he forgot to put something in from the download.

Allen
April 11th, 2013, 13:48
It dosn't have a "mirror" or any othe fixed windows that cause lockups....

Oglivie
April 12th, 2013, 19:14
I have experienced corrupted gauge files that have caused CTDs (WinXP), but very very seldom. Perhaps it is something to check on though. You could make a backup of your player plane panel.cfg file, and remove all the gauges from the one to use and see if it CTDs in the mission. Perhaps a weapons bgl file is bad, but that will generally cause a CTD as soon as a (bad) weapon is selected to the palyer aircraft (before loading into the sim for flying). I don't know if any I mentioned though would freeze the CFS2 screen running on Win7,64.

If a screen freeze instead of Ctrl+Alt+Del perhaps try pressing the window key on the keyboard to minimize the CFS2 window. You maybe able to right click on the CFS2 tool bar button to close it or right click on the tool bar and select the Task Manager to End Task for CFS2.

Cheers