PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Solutions - Price Changes

FSN
April 7th, 2013, 03:49
Hi guys, Just thought I'd post and let you know about some changes going on with Sonic Solutions. I've just notified the two stores that I sell from, SimMarket and Flight Sim Pilot Shop that I am unifying all of my sound packs prices and lowering the price to $8.00 Canadian for each one.

I make very little money sound designing for flight sim and I get more enjoyment out of the work itself and as a very small developer bringing the price down doesn't affect me at all but hopefully it will help you. I think it's a fair and realistic price.

I've also discontinued my web hosting plan after many years as it didn't generate any revenue and I can no longer afford to keep up with the hosting bills. This means my support system is no longer in use so I'll be using simple email for support. I've made the contact changes on both SimMarket and Flight Sim Pilot Shop so if help is needed, my email info is available on both of those sites.

Thank you to all of my customers who have been supportive over these last few years and I look forward to producing plenty more sound packs for FSX. Cheers!

Firekitten
April 7th, 2013, 04:03
Very Generous of you Vance :) My thanks, *goes to purchase something she had her eye on* Darn your clever strategy!

FSN
April 7th, 2013, 04:05
It may take a few days for the changes to take effect, I just notified the stores this morning. Sim Market will be on the changes quickly but it takes FS Pilot Shop quite a while longer to make any changes.

Firekitten
April 7th, 2013, 05:45
I'll wait then, but either way, generous of you, and I hope it brings you a lot of business :)

FSN
April 7th, 2013, 05:50
Thanks Kitten, I don't forsee a big increase in sales and that's cool. I love what I do. This is pretty much beer money for me each month...lol.

stovall
April 7th, 2013, 06:17
I second the THANKS Vance! Another generous developer gesture. On my way to see what will be available. Much appreciated.

big-mike
April 7th, 2013, 06:24
On my way to see what will be available.

I love your soundsets,Vance and will see,whats available.
Michael
:icon29:

FSN
April 7th, 2013, 09:28
thanks guys, as predicted Sim Market has adjusted the prices.

FSN
April 10th, 2013, 05:20
and finally FS Pilot Shop updated their prices as well.