PDA

View Full Version : French textures for V-156F.zip

Seagull V
April 8th, 2013, 17:46
Dombral

Y at'il un volontaire pour refaire l'ancien Potez 63II d' Alain Breton qui est certainement un des princpaux avions du début de la guerre ?

Please excuse my inability to converse in French.

Many thanks for all of your work - always love to see them and are rapidly downloaded when you upload them. :medals::medals::medals::ernae:

One of the things missing in CFS2 is better coverage of both French aircraft and also scenery of France and its territories.
Add to that ground-sea objects (tanks, trucks, cannons, ships).

One of the list of things I want to upgrade is decent CFS2 French aircraft, there are some fine examples which are not built for CFS2 - so it would be good to build or convert them. Alain Breton did quite a few aircraft which should be upgraded, my favorite being the SNCASE SE.100.
If I can get things to fall in place instead of falling over, there will quite a few releases for the French, including WW1.
Poland will also get an upgrade as well.
If the CFS2 team here at SOH can some more upgrades done as well it would be greatly appreciated - there is lots of talent and ability out there. :applause::applause::applause:
Looking forward to all of Wolfi's FSDS tutorials, should get my production lines started !!!!!!

Regards, Seagull V

dombral
April 8th, 2013, 21:59
Dombral

Please excuse my inability to converse in French.

Many thanks for all of your work - always love to see them and are rapidly downloaded when you upload them. :medals::medals::medals::ernae:

One of the things missing in CFS2 is better coverage of both French aircraft and also scenery of France and its territories.
Add to that ground-sea objects (tanks, trucks, cannons, ships).

One of the list of things I want to upgrade is decent CFS2 French aircraft, there are some fine examples which are not built for CFS2 - so it would be good to build or convert them. Alain Breton did quite a few aircraft which should be upgraded, my favorite being the SNCASE SE.100.
If I can get things to fall in place instead of falling over, there will quite a few releases for the French, including WW1.
Poland will also get an upgrade as well.
If the CFS2 team here at SOH can some more upgrades done as well it would be greatly appreciated - there is lots of talent and ability out there. :applause::applause::applause:
Looking forward to all of Wolfi's FSDS tutorials, should get my production lines started !!!!!!

Regards, Seagull V

merci pour votre courrier et vos encouragrments , je lis correctement l'Anglais mais ce n'est pas le cas pour l'écrire et je préfère ne pas utiliser les traducteurs .
pour les avions français de 1940 ils existent tous pour CFS2 meme si certains sont des conversions plus ou moins réussies . En fait le seul qui pose problème c'est le Potez 63II car celui de Alain Breton(Bretoal) s'il est bien reproduit il n'est plus aux standarts actuels . Pour les navires évidemment il en manque beaucoup mais ceux qui existent font l'affaire . Pour les sceneries les bases aériennes existent et j'ai bricolé plusieurs manquants ainsi que des villes ou ports en utilisant les infrastructures existantes comme pour le port de Toulon . sur youtube j'ai publié 3 diaporamas des avions français (auteur dombral) vous aurez un aperçu , depuis j'en ai fait d'autres

amicalement
Dombral

Captain Kurt
April 14th, 2013, 11:35
Excellent work Dombral, Thank you, merci