PDA

View Full Version : Cr1-Software & Pal Pal

Tom@Cr1-Software
April 5th, 2013, 08:56
Hello all.
When you buy from the Cr1-oftware Web site you are directed to PAY PAL. Once you have completed your purchase Pay Pal is supposed to give you a link that redirects you to the CR1-Software Home site. A lot of people miss that last step. If you miss that step then the Cr1-Site will not allow you to download the software. Its a common mistake and not a big deal as I can generate a new download in seconds for you. However it is Pay Pals system that I am a member of and I am bound to thier cart system and the way they set it up. Sometimes the link may not pop up due to heavy traffic on the site as well as we are always very busey. If you by mistake miss that link you can always get to me through here at the out house through a PM or through my personal email tomatsimtech@shaw.ca or through the Cr1-Software web site under customer service www.cr1-software.com (http://www.cr1-software.com)

I have been around as long as dirt. 14 years. I am the second longest running flight sim commercial vendor out side of Abacus who has endured for 25 years. I am not going any where any time soon and have many new projects coming up. I have to also raise a very young family and I have a day job so I do my best to get back to you all as soon as I can, if I have the information I will be more then happy to get you up and running. Also Im am a one man design team, not big 20 man team like others around here. Im one guy building them and servicing the addons. I am not in the habit of ripping people off either. My prices are just about freeware as I do this as a hobby more then a commercial enterprise. And yes I get frustrated with PAY pal all the time as well.

Lastly, I appreciate the support all of you have shown me over the years. From the early years when I was Simtech Flight Design To the more recent times as Cr1-Software ( Crashwoody1-Software) and I hope that you will still come out to my hangar for my future releases such as the new Fsx native Do 335.

I hope this clears things up.

Thanks to all!

ncooper
April 5th, 2013, 09:22
As an independant observer, I think your conduct has been beyond reproach,
unlike that of the author of the inappropriate and unnecessary thread on this
forum which prompted your reply.

Regards,
Nick.

Tom@Cr1-Software
April 5th, 2013, 14:13
Pay Pal I admit is less then ideal for a lot of reasons. But for a very small independent designer like me that dose not have the monster sales of the bigger teams that have more team members to keep up the supply, its a very cost effective way to keep the web site open. Admittedly there are times I would like to set up a bank cart but the cost is more then I pull in from this so its not feasible at this time.

From a customers stand point it could appear to be a problem, and for some maybe it is. But I am always willing to make arrangements for the customer and it can always be worked out so every one is happy. I appreciate every customer, even the ones that give me heck lol ;) because they took the time to come to my little enterprise and get one of my add ons.

I will be having more time soon with a career change on the horizon and will be able to hopefully bring in a fellow designer to help me with the add ons and get more production going. If That could happen then I could possibly up grade the web site so that purchases are not so arduous to deal with. But for now it is what it is.

Thanks All!:cool:

Tom-Crashwoody