PDA

View Full Version : Beale AFB.just "stuff"

Daveroo
April 4th, 2013, 19:03
i know you all know what Beale AFB is all about ,but there are some interresting little tidbits some may ,or may not know about it.like the PAVE PAWS,phazed array radar system...up unitl one point that single radar was the USA's single west coast missile detection system..there is one now in Alaska,,when passing Beale on highway 65 near Olivehurst,it looks like a huge concrete block sittin on the side of the hill without reason..i was surprised to learn that "Camp Beale" was origianlly an army infantry training base and once encompased 60,000 acres..hte nearby Marysville army airfield was accually a training field for pilots like bud anderson in P-39s.A-36's and P-40s..Beale had an airflied and was a bombing range and firing range at one time..in 1962 they built missile silos at Linclon ( 6 miles from my home),chico and the sutter buttes...id heard about them all my life but it wasnt until i was in the fire department and we responed as mutual aid to the city of linclon for a rescue at the missile site that i got to see it...it was the late 1980s and was Placer County property ,even says that on the wiki page...yet Beale security responded code three from the AFB and wouldnt let any of us near the silo tops..
also they had a german POW camp there at Beale..they talk about other POW camps around northern cal...but didnt mention "Camp Flint" in auburn,which housed german and Italian POWs from the north african campain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beale_Air_Force_Base

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PAVE_PAWS

84148 84149 84150 this is the PAVE PAWS radar.

anyone know what this is? 84151 84152

Daveroo
April 4th, 2013, 19:11
just some more stuff..U2's..MC12W,T38s,an unknown thing between the runway and the taxiway...looks old...the fire training structure.guard shacks..ect

84153 84154 84155 84156 84157 84158

84159 84160

Daveroo
April 4th, 2013, 19:16
silo stuff

84161 84162 Chico site

84163 Sutter Buttes

84164 84165 Linclon site

84167 Pave Paws sites

beana51
April 5th, 2013, 07:41
Interesting Dave,Woke up to an other fascinating program on the History channel,"AREA 51"...They went through what we know,what we do not know and a whole lot of "What you will never know....Ever since Roswell,"AREA51" is the Mecca for all extraterrestrial interest,conjecture,and rumors...True the "SKUNK WORKS" there gave us wonderful and Magnificent things!...Its no wonder for people seeing the Black Bird or any stealth plane would be confused...The Flying Saucer thing is alive and well there,so are little l Green Men. "AREA 51 " is supposed to have huge underground connecting tunnels to all of The Military Air Bases...The stuff which boggles the mind...This Dark world of Flying Saucers,Aliens,Weapons,all in deepest secrecy...Even tho many thousands of people involved ,for all these years,there still is now real evidence of the truth and facts of these things..Never the less is "AREA 51 " has become the symbol for all of this,.and will always be so..The source of all the mystery,the Si Fi Movies,The Flying Saucer culture, ,and whatever.?? is "AREA51" .Hard to believer in today's world that any secret can be kept"TOP SECRET"...This thinking of our early nuclear program.,The Soviets knew of every step of it and made their own.Reverse technology is not new!!interject Politicians,Presidents included,.,hard to believe that any secret is possible!!....There will always be spies,counter spies,espionage,intrigue, And a gullible public,to be exploited!..Lets Face It ..we Love It..Feed it,and it grows..."TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER"

One of charge is that , in "AREA 51" it was the site for our FAKED MOON LANDING...I kid you not!! People say our moon landing was recreated there !!...So Much for Intelligent conjecture,or dialogue!....Have Fun Dave!!:icon_eek:

Mars Attacks "Why Can't We All Just Get Along?" ....That Sounds Familiar!!..DO IT??

:icon_lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPMmC0UAnj0