PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Purse Snatcher in Australian Mall

Dain Arns
April 2nd, 2013, 11:46
Security Camera footage caught a purse snatched from a lady in a Mall in Australia this past weekend.
Got to be incredibly honest, I do thoroughly enjoy his "exit".... :icon_lol:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OecQUnadJ8c?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

HighGround22
April 2nd, 2013, 11:59
Oh Yeah!

Don'tcha just love it when a criminal-type creep gets his just rewards!?!

SSI01
April 2nd, 2013, 14:20
As Bond would say, "Simply SMASHING!"

TARPSBird
April 2nd, 2013, 15:51
Too bad he still escaped with the lady's bag, according to the news story. He would've gotten his just desserts if the door glass had severed an artery. I hate scumbags who prey on women and the elderly.

Naismith
April 3rd, 2013, 00:13
Too bad he still escaped with the lady's bag, according to the news story. He would've gotten his just desserts if the door glass had severed an artery. I hate scumbags who prey on women and the elderly.

I'd have just left it at I hate Scumbags. Vid made me laugh out loud which is unusual for YT stuff for me.

TARPSBird
April 3rd, 2013, 01:42
That glass stopped his forward motion real quick. :icon_lol: I'm surprised he got back up as fast as he did.

aeronca1
April 3rd, 2013, 04:55
To bad it was just glass. Shoulda ran out, across the street and got taken out by a truck.........

txnetcop
April 3rd, 2013, 05:12
Ya just gotta love this...I saw something similar happen in a dept store in San Francisco some years ago...except the guy was cut up so badly he had to be taken to the hospital. He was found to have several wallets on him and last he tried to snatch the guy caught it and chased him. He had a busy day all for nothing!!!