PDA

View Full Version : Tomahawk and a question

jankees
January 9th, 2009, 11:28
Ifelt a sudden need to do another repaint for the great A2A Tomahawk, so I give you "Nux Vomica" aka deadly poison, the aircraft of Australian pilot Bob Whittler.

I also have a question: while test flying over FTX-Oz, I noticed that when looking at the aircraft in spot view, the ground textures would remain blurry, while they are perfectly sharp in the wingtip and cockpit views (compare 1st and last shot). Does anybody else have this, and is there a solution? My ground textures used to be nice and sharp...

Thoe6969
January 9th, 2009, 11:39
Mine does the same thing with Orbix Aussie if changing views quickly. I think maybe were not rendering the textures quite quick enough.

SolarEagle
January 9th, 2009, 11:54
What are you using for a zoom level in spot? The A2A P-40 has an issue where the camera location is very very far from the aircraft in spot, so you have to move the camera closer with Ctr - everytime you want to use it. If you simply zoom in until the plane fills your view you will have to use a very high zoom, and that makes the terrain look blurry. I ussually fly wih .60 zoom for good looking terrain then move the camera in or out with Ctrl - and Ctrl + until is fills the frame to an acceptable level.

Panther_99FS
January 9th, 2009, 15:07
Looks great jankees! :applause: