PDA

View Full Version : NAS Whiting Field North and South Uploaded

jdhaenens
January 8th, 2009, 18:27
OK folks, Whiting Field North & South, KNSE & KNDZ respectively have been uploaded to Avsim and Flightsim. They should be available for download pretty soon. T-34's will enjoy this as one of their natural habitats as will rotorheads on the south field.

Anyone want to do a TH-57 repaint of the default Bell 206?

Some Screenies for those who are not familiar with the setup:

Enjoy!

Jim

Panther_99FS
January 8th, 2009, 18:31
Fantastic Jim!:woot:

This is sorely needed scenery...

MCDesigns
January 8th, 2009, 18:45
Pure scenery goodness Jim!! :ernae:

PutPut
January 8th, 2009, 19:45
Now I know why I am in the middle of installing a bigger hard drive!! Beautiful as always, Jim

:icon29: Paul

stovall
January 8th, 2009, 20:36
Thanks Jim, I will be checking both Avsim and Flightsim for the upload. Much appreciated.

Regards, Tom

jdhaenens
January 9th, 2009, 02:30
It's up at Avsim and Simiviation so far. Thanks guys.

Crusader
January 9th, 2009, 02:31
Thanks Jim . This is a outstanding job on one of the Navy's most important installations . I have to say you are one of the most prolific scenery designers I have ever seen . I and many others are in envy of your skills and are very thankful and gratefull . Good luck in the year ahead and have a healthy and prosperous year . :applause:

Rich :friday:

( hope there are more to come )

VCN-1
January 9th, 2009, 04:40
Thank you. It is another outstanding example of your work.

VCN-1

txnetcop
January 9th, 2009, 05:04
Thank you sir-OUT FRIGGIN STANDING as usual!:ernae:
Ted

navyjake
January 9th, 2009, 05:47
Jim,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
You are truly a master at your craft. Brought back lots of memories! Flew out of VT-3 at North field for primary and advanced. I then moved to South field HT-8 (TH-57A), then HT-18 (UH-1 E\L). By the way no respectable Helicopter pilot would ever call themselves a rotorhead, but comment taken in the spirit it was intended. <o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
KEEP UP the GREAT work!!<o:p></o:p>

Warrant
January 9th, 2009, 07:55
downloaded and installed. Taxiing there as we speak (with my newly acquired Cessna 172N).

Great work here, Job well done!:medals::medals::medals:

JoeW
January 9th, 2009, 08:15
This is Great, Jim.
One thing you need tho ............
Sounds
Would ya'll like some sounds to go with this?
:woot:

jdhaenens
January 9th, 2009, 08:27
Joe, every time I see one of your sceneries or sound packs, I tell myself I need to do the tutorial for sound based effects, then get busy on something else. I'd love one, thanks!

@ Navyjake (with tongue firmly planted in cheek) I guess I don't know any respectable helicopter pilots. :d

Thanks all.

Jim

Boomer
January 9th, 2009, 09:41
Fantastic! :ernae:

FAC257
January 9th, 2009, 12:12
Last night's flight was from your Pensecola NAS scenery over to Patrick AFB. Wasn't sure where to wander this evening until I saw your new Whiting scenery was up and ready.

So I'm on the way back to the Panhandle this evening to look at the new airport. :)

Thanks so much for such excellent scenery work.

FAC

GatorFlyer
January 9th, 2009, 14:29
Great job!! If anyone is willing to do a TH-57 repaint I can provide photos, ect. I dont have the skills yet to attempt a repaint myself, but would love to help anyone who does.

Thoe6969
January 9th, 2009, 14:39
Really nice addition to my military bases,great job,thanks:woot:

tigisfat
January 10th, 2009, 06:03
god, I really wish that we could have many more military bases done just like this. I'm so happy you're making these it's rediculous. Ever plan on doing any air force bases? like Dyess?

What are the odds of the old Alameda NAS getting done?

JT8D-9A
January 10th, 2009, 07:16
Many thanks for another fantastic scenery Jim! Really admirable work. :applause::applause:

lucas81
January 10th, 2009, 08:21
100% agree, Nils! It is fantastic! I love the detail, thanks Jim!

doublecool
January 10th, 2009, 17:01
:applause::applause::applause:

jojohnson9
January 10th, 2009, 18:07
Outstanding, excellent, wonderful. I was never stationed at Milton, but our crew flew into Whiting for lunch a few times in my 20 years in the USN. Downloaded the TH-57C textures for the default Bell 206 (AVSIM) and am loving flying around the field before I go over to Pensacola. Thanks...ATC Ret.

warnc
January 11th, 2009, 07:50
Outstanding and beautiful scenery. I wish someone could redo Malmstrom AFB in GreatFalls, Montana. This AFB was sadly neglected by fsx considering it is home to a b52 wing. But anyway awsome awsome scenery:amen:

warnc
January 11th, 2009, 07:56
Beautiful scenery. I wish someone could redo Malmstrom AFB in Great Falls, Montana. Sadly fsx sorely neglected this AFB as with most of the AFB's. Malmstrom is home to a b-52 wing or at least was. Don't know if it still is as I have not been home in awhile. Any way KKKKKUUUUDDDDDOOOOOOSSSSSS. Outstanding Job. :amen: