PDA

View Full Version : Nice forum you've got here

SolarEagle
January 8th, 2009, 17:18
:jump: You know, this little nook is about the most useful FS forum I've seen. Not only is there an atmosphere of mature freedom, but the way people keep everybody else abreast of all the new and upcoming goodies makes it about the best source of news around, and with every release there's plenty of top quality screenshots and reflections to view. All because there's a whole host of extraordinarily awesome people who poke their noses in here, but you know, air boys are always the best. Carry on.
:rapture:

Lionheart
January 8th, 2009, 17:33
:ernae:

Bill

Killbilly
January 8th, 2009, 17:39
True.

pointy31
January 8th, 2009, 17:43
The folks here are like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle....they are all different, but they fit together quite well...:ernae:

heywooood
January 8th, 2009, 17:43
ya better smilie when ya say that :gossip:

FelixFFDS
January 8th, 2009, 17:45
:jump: You know, this little nook is about the most useful FS forum I've seen. Not only is there an atmosphere of mature freedom,
:rapture:

We can all descend to levels of immaturity when the occasion warrants...

:woot:

Navy Chief
January 8th, 2009, 17:46
Yeah, but I DO have my days!!!:d

Welcome, shipmate.

NC

MCDesigns
January 8th, 2009, 17:50
I visit most of the FS sites and I can usually count on some new tidbit of FS goodness when I log in here.

keep in mind, it's you guys that make this place happening, without you all, it would be just like the other places. :amen:

hews500d
January 8th, 2009, 18:24
:bananalama:

Darrell

harleyman
January 8th, 2009, 18:27
This is an awsome place... :ernae:

N2056
January 8th, 2009, 18:31
:trophy: Best overall FS site around for me :wiggle:

jdhaenens
January 8th, 2009, 18:33
:jeep0a: OK, the Banana riding the Alpaca has got to take the cake...how about a jeep? Chuck and Michael can arm-wrestle for it. Errr....what was the subject again?

Pepere
January 8th, 2009, 18:37
:monkies:

David :wave:

Best place on da wep!:welcome:

noshadez
January 8th, 2009, 18:58
Believe it..this is the top forum for anything Flight simulator related. The best critics and the best friends..it all works here..:amen:

Chuck_Jodry-VJPL
January 8th, 2009, 20:25
Mature , guess i get called worse things :welcome:

harleyman
January 8th, 2009, 20:31
Mature , guess i get called worse things :welcome:

Aw Man...There you go peeing on my sim.....:faint:

CBris
January 8th, 2009, 21:06
Yep, they'll do nicely SolarEagle. You sure can get comfy here.

An-225
January 8th, 2009, 22:42
I wouldn't call it a nook. This site probably has the largest amount of mature members that I've ever come across. I can get payware and freeware news almost real-time on this site. :ernae:

Crusader
January 9th, 2009, 02:42
[quote=pointy31;79421]The folks here are like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle....they are all different, but they fit together quite well...:ernae:

I think pointy31 said it quite well . I believe it was Henry or possibly someone else suggested a reunion one of these days . What an undertaking that would be but would it ever be worth it . If we wait too long some of us old geezers might not be able to travel . LOL Well at least it's something to think about .

:welcome: Rich

Lateral-G
January 9th, 2009, 06:59
Being here makes me glad I quit the FS2004.com/FlightSimWorld.com forums over 2 years ago. There is much more maturity here. Those other places are full of kiddies.....

-G-

txnetcop
January 9th, 2009, 07:49
Yep lots of nice folks to argue...er I mean talk with:friday:
Ted

Cazzie
January 9th, 2009, 08:39
Being here makes me glad I quit the FS2004.com/FlightSimWorld.com forums over 2 years ago. There is much more maturity here. Those other places are full of kiddies.....

-G-

Even our kids are quite mature and some of the best stuff I have downloaded from SOH was done by the kids!

Yup, those kids over at FS2004 FlightSimWorld like to fly tubeliners too much! :icon29:

Caz

IanHenry
January 9th, 2009, 12:03
Hello there :wave:Ian

Bjoern
January 9th, 2009, 13:07
I like this place. People can be people here (well, within the limits that are making a forum work at least).

Yet, i find the discrimination against us tube-drivers here a bit disturbing. :costumes:

FLighT01
January 9th, 2009, 14:09
Welcome aboard. Yep, pretty nice group of folks here. They even let me join!!!

MCDesigns
January 9th, 2009, 15:24
I like this place. People can be people here (well, within the limits that are making a forum work at least).

Yet, i find the discrimination against us tube-drivers here a bit disturbing. :costumes:

YOU'RE A :censored: TUBEDRIVER??!!!....................GET A ROPE!!:costumes::costumes::costumes:

EgoR64
January 9th, 2009, 16:31
Cheers !! :friday::ernae:

harleyman
January 9th, 2009, 18:39
Welcome aboard. Yep, pretty nice group of folks here. They even let me join!!!

EVEN....LOL You won a coin toss.....:faint:

Hows it going Flight01 ?

limjack
January 9th, 2009, 18:43
[quote=pointy31;79421]The folks here are like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle....they are all different, but they fit together quite well...:ernae:

I think pointy31 said it quite well . I believe it was Henry or possibly someone else suggested a reunion one of these days . What an undertaking that would be but would it ever be worth it . If we wait too long some of us old geezers might not be able to travel . LOL Well at least it's something to think about .

:welcome: Rich

Heck, better than that we can all move into a flight sim retirement home and fight over who has the best rig!:costumes:

Pepere
January 9th, 2009, 18:50

I think I was disturbed well before coming here. :help:

David:faint:

cheezyflier
January 9th, 2009, 18:53
[quote=Crusader;79587]

Heck, better than that we can all move into a flight sim retirement home and fight over who has the best rig!:costumes:

man, the mental picture i get from that notion....
of course, snuffy, looking and dancing just like his avatar, was in there :typing:

Bjoern
January 10th, 2009, 08:09
YOU'RE A :censored: TUBEDRIVER??!!!....................GET A ROPE!!:costumes::costumes::costumes:

ORLY?

*Draws revolver*

*Shoots Michael's hat off*

*Jumps on horse*

*Blasts off into sunset*

:costumes:

I think I was disturbed well before coming here. :help:

LOL! :d