PDA

View Full Version : 'Well, It Was Nice To See Kahne Win That One'

Panther_99FS
March 17th, 2013, 20:01
I've always liked him.....I thought he was going to do well with Evernham/Dodge....but better late than never! :mixedsmi:

stansdds
March 18th, 2013, 01:59
Yep, a great day for Kasey.

Terry
March 18th, 2013, 03:08
:applause::applause::applause:

EasyEd
March 18th, 2013, 16:48
Hey All,

Totally Happy!!

-Ed-

Cazzie
March 19th, 2013, 04:48
Kasey is one of the most genteel drivers in NASCAR, a good guy all around. How many times have you seen him drive dirty? He's like Jeff Burton, both could have won more races had they been more aggressive, but both drive with safety in mind. Kudos to him. If a Hendrick car has to win, let it be Kasey.

stansdds
March 20th, 2013, 02:11
Kasey is one of the most genteel drivers in NASCAR, a good guy all around. How many times have you seen him drive dirty? He's like Jeff Burton, both could have won more races had they been more aggressive, but both drive with safety in mind. Kudos to him. If a Hendrick car has to win, let it be Kasey.

Agree!

EasyEd
March 20th, 2013, 19:20
Hey All,

Kasey is a great guy and yes he races clean. I have always believed in Kasey just like I believe in Jimmie and Brad - Kasey and Kenny will win a title (or more) - you just watch! I always go for the quiet guys with a brain and a smart CC that stays with them. These guys will always beat the "heart on your sleeve" drivers and rightfully so. There have been several from the past although I didn't really clue in real well other than pearson till Kulwicki but there were others.

Go Kasey!

-Ed-

Panther_99FS
March 21st, 2013, 16:31
Okay so essentially, everyone is in agreement here with one another about Kahne...:mixedsmi:

stansdds
March 22nd, 2013, 02:49
Okay so essentially, everyone is in agreement here with one another about Kahne...:mixedsmi:

Yes, we all agreed and that explains the exceptionally cold weather.