PDA

View Full Version : Lionheart 2 for 1 deal at Just Flight

Portia911
March 15th, 2013, 06:27
If you were waiting for an excuse to get a couple more of Bill's finest . . . ;)

papab
March 15th, 2013, 09:40
Link: http://justflight.com/bundle

fsafranek
March 15th, 2013, 10:00
This a great opportunity. I'd like to pay using paypal but the registration wants all my credit card info. Why? And if the answer isn't really really good I won't be buying.
:ernae:

papab
March 15th, 2013, 10:41
This a great opportunity. I'd like to pay using paypal but the registration wants all my credit card info. Why? And if the answer isn't really really good I won't be buying.
:ernae:

My solution to that problem was getting a credit/debit card from my bank and only keeping a small amount on it($100) That way if someone gets it -no big deal, bank replaces $$ and I get a different card Just a thought...Has worked for me for the last 4 years and no problems to date...Rick

RAS_JF
March 15th, 2013, 13:44
Hi Frank,

Add the two products that you want to your basket and make sure you click the Checkout With PayPal option and you won't need to enter any card details.

Any problems just drop me a message,

Thanks
Rich

fsafranek
March 15th, 2013, 15:30
Thanks Rich. I'll give it a try. I figured I had to create an account first.

Hi Frank,

Add the two products that you want to your basket and make sure you click the Checkout With PayPal option and you won't need to enter any card details.

Any problems just drop me a message,

Thanks
Rich

fsafranek
March 15th, 2013, 21:09
Worked like a charm. Downloading the DR400 and Piper Pacer packages now.

Thanks for the prompt to continue Rich. Actually pretty painless. :applause:

Lionheart
March 16th, 2013, 07:20
Hey all,

Congrats on your new planes!

Remember to read your manuals. They all have crazy things about them that I have integrated into the models. For instance, the Piper Pacers (tail draggers and Tri-Pacers) have hideable wheel skirts and clickable 'clean the plexi' options. The Robin has a 'drag-to-open' canopy, doesnt operate on the regular keyboard open the door command. This is so you can close the canopy manually, and have it 'slightly open' when you are taxiing around like the real Robin pilots like to do.

The Robin has a new airfile set in it. I like it alot more.

Bill

clmooring
March 19th, 2013, 17:48
I took advantage of the 2 for sale. I purchased the piper pacer and the wt-9. I see that the wt-9 download was the lastest version; 1.3. did anyone else purchase the wt-9 and do you have any idea when the last version may be available via Just Flight? I sent an email yesterday, but I haven't heard back yet.

Lionheart
March 19th, 2013, 20:34
I took advantage of the 2 for sale. I purchased the piper pacer and the wt-9. I see that the wt-9 download was the lastest version; 1.3. did anyone else purchase the wt-9 and do you have any idea when the last version may be available via Just Flight? I sent an email yesterday, but I haven't heard back yet.

Hello CLMooring,

Do you mean you do not have the latest version? JF should have it.

Let me know.

Bill
LHC

clmooring
March 20th, 2013, 08:16
yes based on your webpage screenshots the download version from my JustFlight purchase is not the latest. for example the click and flip metric to sae aux instrument doesn't work, the seat stitching, joystick boot, floor mats, rear bulk head, rear window trim are missing, and the additional camera views are not available. I looked again last night on the JustFlight support / download pages and there is nothing there for the wt-9.

Lionheart
March 20th, 2013, 08:22
yes based on your webpage screenshots the download version from my JustFlight purchase is not the latest. for example the click and flip metric to sae aux instrument doesn't work, the seat stitching, joystick boot, floor mats, rear bulk head, rear window trim are missing, and the additional camera views are not available. I looked again last night on the JustFlight support / download pages and there is nothing there for the wt-9.

eeeks!

Im on it. I'll get an update packaged up.

Thanks for the heads up and sorry about this.

When I did updates last year, some of the guys at JF were on holiday. Some of the planes werent updated. We thought we got them all a couple of months ago. We must have missed this one somehow.

Are you ok with redownloading the entire installer?

The updates really enhance that bird a great deal, especially the leather interior and SAE gauges.

Bill
LHC

clmooring
March 20th, 2013, 08:34
Thanks and yes I am ok with downloading the entire installer again. Can I install over the existing installation? Or do I need to uninstall first and then re-install?

Lionheart
March 20th, 2013, 15:55
Thanks and yes I am ok with downloading the entire installer again. Can I install over the existing installation? Or do I need to uninstall first and then re-install?

Just run the installer again.

I have missed England time, still waiting to hear from them and get the installers squared up.