PDA

View Full Version : Dino's Tomcat and Team SDB CVN-65

Ian Warren
March 15th, 2013, 02:01
Now I wonder if i missed it , how to make this carrier easier driveable for a Multi-play session many have recently asked and i'm not sure about it .
TOMCAT & USS Enterprise What a match - Dino's with Team SDB :cool:
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m31/Ian_Warren/2010%20Flightsim/1Custom-141.jpg
...http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m31/Ian_Warren/2010%20Flightsim/2Custom-130.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m31/Ian_Warren/2010%20Flightsim/3Custom-119.jpg
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m31/Ian_Warren/2010%20Flightsim/4Custom-96.jpg
:cool:<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

FlameOut
March 15th, 2013, 02:30
Yes, a great pair indeed!

I have a question regarding the SDB Enterprise: does it have a movable elevator to allow the aircraft to get to the below deck hanger? I've been wanting to get this.
Now that the F-14D is in service and the S-3 Viking "cooking in the oven" so to speak.

FSX68
March 15th, 2013, 04:59
Yes, a great pair indeed!

I have a question regarding the SDB Enterprise: does it have a movable elevator to allow the aircraft to get to the below deck hanger? I've been wanting to get this.
Now that the F-14D is in service and the S-3 Viking "cooking in the oven" so to speak.

Sounds like you want to hear the air-boss yelling at the troops on the flight deck to do a good FOD walk down. Even more realistic a "Launch the alert 5" over the 5MC would bring
back memories or "Flight Quarters, Flight Quarters for re-spot!"

Ian Warren
March 15th, 2013, 10:13
Currently all lifts are occupied and honestly i have not tried .... Its always the "TOPGUN" man hug thing once your or i'm on the deck :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Course ways further down the track is the Vertigo Studios Greyhound so currently Uncle Milton's and his well oiled Grumman Tracker team will keep that gap filled for a long time :salute:

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Ian Warren
March 15th, 2013, 10:16
Sounds like you want to hear the air-boss yelling at the troops on the flight deck to do a good FOD walk down. Even more realistic a "Launch the alert 5" over the 5MC would bring
back memories or "Flight Quarters, Flight Quarters for re-spot!"
:icon_lol: Now i wonder if i can whizzz the little A4 thru one of those hanger door ports .... or maybe a Helo ... better ware one of these :cost1:

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

robertorizzo
March 15th, 2013, 11:13
CVN-65 by SDB has no working lifts.

Ian Warren
March 15th, 2013, 18:33
CVN-65 by SDB has no working lifts.
That's a confirm ... now lets see if can sneak thru one them open hanger doors :icon_lol: A little Seasprite maybe

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">