PDA

View Full Version : Grumman Greyhound avalaible for FSX?

Emile
March 14th, 2013, 08:56
Hello, ?

jjdc
March 14th, 2013, 09:22
Hi
Not sure if your post is a question or a statement.

If its a question the only one I know of is by ABACUS as part of the flight deck packages. OK but only just.

If its a statement is there a new one on the market?

Cheers

JJDC

Ian Warren
March 14th, 2013, 12:44
Vertigo Studios has a Grumman Greyhound in the making , C1A steam gauge only.:cool:<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

airattackimages
March 14th, 2013, 13:14
Wow, can't wait for the Vertigo offering!

I have the Flight Deck 6 version, specifically bought for the Greyhound and Hawkeye. As mentioned, they are nothing spectacular, like most Abacus aircraft. The flight models suck, I had to do a lot of tweaks just to make mine usable. The VCs are rudimentary. For some reason the Hawkeye visual model is much better than the Greyhound. They look fantastic with the repaints from Antonio Diaz though, a ten fold improvement with just textures alone.

Ian Warren
March 14th, 2013, 15:43
Wow, can't wait for the Vertigo offering!

Be absolutely brilliant putting it down on the SDB Teams USS Enterprise , currently the Vertigo Studios forums are down but they showing the build progress as they go , that should be interesting :cool:

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

airattackimages
March 14th, 2013, 15:49
Be absolutely brilliant putting it down on the SDB Teams USS Enterprise , currently the Vertigo Studios forums are down but they showing the build progress as they go , that should be interesting :cool:

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Oh man I can daydream for hours on that! Did they have an ETA?

letourn
March 21st, 2013, 15:37
looks like there is another one coming for FSX C-2 and E-2C

http://forum.gmax-ac.fr/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2569

airattackimages
March 21st, 2013, 16:50
Hmm, that's interesting they look exactly like the FD5/FD6 models. Interested to see how they evolve and if they end up looking better. Like seeing the advanced props though.