PDA

View Full Version : Please help-blue trees

lanf77
March 14th, 2013, 02:55
Hello to everyone,
Can someone please help?I'm experiencing this problem:when I go closer to some trees (not all) in FSX their texture become blue and the tree structure gets mix up, when going away everything goes back to normal, is there a solution for this?I tried to google the problem but no solution yet, can anyone of you please help?thanks in advance:salute::salute::salute:

Sascha66
March 14th, 2013, 04:59
Well that is a new one, it can't be the textures themselves or the problem would be persistent at ALL distances.

Don't know if there is a LOD setting on trees. Have you been changing your settings recently?

Also this might have something to do with graphic mode (DX10 shaders). Have you updated drivers or changed the display modes recently?

To test if the problem has to do with the trees at all, I'd recommend using another treeset (any freeware one will do) to see if the problem crops up with the other trees. Don'T forget to save your current textures first!

Sascha

lanf77
March 15th, 2013, 00:41
Thank you for your reply,
I tried to run the game without a\a & anisotrophic filter and some treetops were "that" blue at any distance:so textures\rendering kaputt.
DXXN!looks like I found myself something to do this weekend.........in any case thanks for the tips